Microsoft Surface Mobile Bluetooth Mouse - Ice Blue
- Ergonomic mouse with ambidextrous design is equally comfortable to use for right-handed or left-handed users
- BlueTrack technology works on virtually any surface, while its 1800 dpi ensures precise targeting and quick manoeuvres on the screen
- Three buttons including enhanced scroll wheel allow you to go through documents and web pages with smooth, natural scrolling
- Bluetooth technology gives you wireless, dongle-free connectivity with your laptop
- Compatible with Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 operating systems
- Low-profile, lightweight design slips in your bag for easy portability
- Surface Mobile Mouse
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 156 reviewers who responded, 147 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Small, sleek and versatile.- December 26, 2020
Perfect size - small enough to be very lightweight and portable, but large enough you don't feel like your hand will cramp because you have to bunch up your fingers to hold on to it properly. Great blue tooth connection, very smooth, and can be used on most surfaces. Obviously, for best results use it on a mouse pad or a hard, flat surface (unless that hard, flat surface is a hot stove top). However, if you're feeling lazy in bed or on the couch without a mouse pad, I've had mine successfully work on blankets and arm rests. As long as you're not trying to run it over water or ragged rocks or anything like that...but hopefully you're not using a laptop in those conditions anyway.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent build quality, excellent value- October 11, 2020
Like most hardware that bears the Surface name, Microsoft did all the little things right. The bluetooth pairing for this mouse is fast and reliable; Windows 10 recognized the mouse right away. The aluminum mouse wheel feels great. The mouse itself is lightweight but feels substantial. The battery compartment cover, attached magnetically, is novel. Finally, I've used this mouse on a variety of surfaces (tabletops, counters...) and the lazer eye is accurate on all of them. For $35, you get a simple, well-built mouse that feels built to last.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surface Mouse- April 17, 2021
Bought this and a surface pen after buying the Surface Go 2. I really like the mouse it is responsive and travels well doesn't take up much space. Paired to my surface go almost instantly out of the box. Being as thin as it is it does hold a little odd compared to a normal mouse. But I really like it would definitely buy again. If I had to only choose one thes or the pen I would choose this. Only thing I wish it had a way to turn it off when not in use but that isn't that big of a deal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.