Microsoft Surface Pen - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with the following devices: Surface Book, Surface Book 2, Surface Studio 1st Gen, Surface Studio 2, Surface Laptop 1st Gen, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Laptop 3, Surface Go, Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, Surface 3, and Pen Tip Kit; Surface Pen tilt functionality is available with Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, Surface Book 2 (15"), Surface Book 2 (13") (when using updated firmware), Surface Go, Surface Studio (when using updated firmware), and Surface Studio 2
- 4,096 pressure points ensures responsive pressure sensitivity so you can sketch, shade, and paint with artistic precision and fine control
- Tilt support allows you to shade your drawings like you would with a graphite pencil by tilting the tip
- Ink flows out in real time with virtually no lag or latency
- An intuitive rubber eraser and replaceable battery let you work uninterrupted
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4592 reviewers who responded, 4369 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The best pen out there!- December 26, 2018
It really is the best pen. The wacoms work nice on some PC's and tablets but the surface pen just has a really substantial and heavy duty feel to it that makes it nice. The lines are pretty accurate, glides smooth across the screen, and the buttons are intuitive on the eraser. On the Surface Pro 6 the magnet works really well to serve as storage. It feels like it is on there pretty securely, an it shouldn't fall off. Definitely reccomend. Only con I see is the inability to recharge, and the weird AAAA battery, but you can find them on Amazon and just keep a few on hand. Not a big deal, but a rechargeable would be nice in the future.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not very sturdy- September 6, 2019
I've had this pen for a couple of months. I use it 2 to 3 times a week for note taking and the rubber covering the tip is already fraying and coming off. I'm afraid I'll be replacing it soon but for $80, I would have hoped it would last a bit longer doing what it was made to do. Overall the pen feels great, heavy and of very high quality, but some corners were apparently cut in designing the tip which is going to be the part making the most direct surface to surface contact. Overall, it syncs up easily and is extremely user friendly. Just very poor durability but if you're fond of writing or doodling graphs, its the only option that I'm aware of.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get the pen!- February 20, 2019
I’m an old fashion note taker, but I’m up to date on like Tronics! This pen give me the best of both worlds. I was thinking of taking notes with my finger but then the thickness of the line is too thick. So this pen is just the right thickness… It gives me the best of both worlds when I me i’m an old-fashioned notetaker, but I’m up-to-date on like Tronics! This pen gives me the best of both worlds. I was thinking of taking notes with my finger but then the thickness of the line is too thick. So this pen is just the right thickness… It gives me the best of both worlds when I say it! And it’s magnetic so it’ll stick to the surface proYes, I would recommend this to a friend.