Microsoft Surface Pen - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with the following devices: Surface Book, Surface Book 2, Surface Studio 1st Gen, Surface Studio 2, Surface Laptop 1st Gen, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Laptop 3, Surface Go, Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, Surface 3, and Pen Tip Kit; Surface Pen tilt functionality is available with Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, Surface Book 2 (15"), Surface Book 2 (13") (when using updated firmware), Surface Go, Surface Studio (when using updated firmware), and Surface Studio 2
- 4,096 pressure points ensures responsive pressure sensitivity so you can sketch, shade, and paint with artistic precision and fine control
- Tilt support allows you to shade your drawings like you would with a graphite pencil by tilting the tip
- Ink flows out in real time with virtually no lag or latency
- An intuitive rubber eraser and replaceable battery let you work uninterrupted
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2408 reviewers who responded, 2284 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The best pen out there!- December 26, 2018
It really is the best pen. The wacoms work nice on some PC's and tablets but the surface pen just has a really substantial and heavy duty feel to it that makes it nice. The lines are pretty accurate, glides smooth across the screen, and the buttons are intuitive on the eraser. On the Surface Pro 6 the magnet works really well to serve as storage. It feels like it is on there pretty securely, an it shouldn't fall off. Definitely reccomend. Only con I see is the inability to recharge, and the weird AAAA battery, but you can find them on Amazon and just keep a few on hand. Not a big deal, but a rechargeable would be nice in the future.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Get the pen!- February 20, 2019
I’m an old fashion note taker, but I’m up to date on like Tronics! This pen give me the best of both worlds. I was thinking of taking notes with my finger but then the thickness of the line is too thick. So this pen is just the right thickness… It gives me the best of both worlds when I me i’m an old-fashioned notetaker, but I’m up-to-date on like Tronics! This pen gives me the best of both worlds. I was thinking of taking notes with my finger but then the thickness of the line is too thick. So this pen is just the right thickness… It gives me the best of both worlds when I say it! And it’s magnetic so it’ll stick to the surface proYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's a good pen for the surface- October 14, 2020
It does well drawing in painting programs like photoshop on my surface I don't need to calibrate or download any special drivers I just insert the battery sync it with the surface and it is good the go. The battery life on the pen lasts a long time I have been using it to draw since may about an hour a every other day on average and it has 79 percent. My only two gripes with it are that it only has one button and you can't make it function as right click. The second is a nitpick but after a while you will get residue on where the magnets are when you attach it to the tablet however if you use a case with a clip it's avoidable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.