Microsoft Surface Pen - Ice Blue
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Compatible with the following devices: Surface Book, Surface Book 2, Surface Studio 1st Gen, Surface Studio 2, Surface Laptop 1st Gen, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Laptop 3, Surface Go, Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, Surface 3, and Pen Tip Kit; Surface Pen tilt functionality is available with Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, Surface Book 2 (15"), Surface Book 2 (13") (when using updated firmware), Surface Go, Surface Studio (when using updated firmware), and Surface Studio 2
- Ink Editor lets you strike through words to delete, circle text to select it, highlight, and even replay the sequence of mark-ups
- Take and manage notes all in one place so you can do homework, replay notes, write out math equations, and more
- Digital inking lets you streamline editing by using your Surface Pen to annotate and highlight text
- Built-in digital ruler helps you set things straight
- Tilt the tip to artistically shade your drawings, just like you would with a graphite pencil
- Choose from additional tips (sold separately) like a #2 pencil or a fine-point pen to suit your creative mood
- Ink flows with virtually no lag or latency, no matter how fast you write, for a real-time inking experience
- Natural writing and drawing tool features precision ink on one end that now enables tilt and a natural-feeling rubber eraser on the other
- 4,096 pressure points give you precise and fine control to paint, sketch, shade, and draw with even the lightest touch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 387 reviewers who responded, 373 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Reproduces my horrible handwriting perfectly- July 4, 2020
I admit I haven’t got the hang of the pen yet. It’s obviously more capable than I can presently make use of. I like the fact that it is like a fine point pen. It can select a very small screen object. If the keyboard is connected you can choose with the pen and select with the enter key. All my tablet experience is with iPads. But my computer skills are from the MS-DOS/Windows world. I was hoping to bridge the gap with the pen’s precision. It does that admirably. The rest is up to me to learn and practice. So I suppose it’s me that is responsible for the 4 star instead of 5 star rating. YMMVYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really responsive pen, but it's on all of the time- March 29, 2020
This is a terrific pain, and it works perfectly with my Microsoft Surface Pro 7. I looked at cheaper, knock-off pens, but they weren't as intuitive to use. The flip over erase function is worth the additional cost alone. My only complaint is that the pen is always on, which goes through batteries much faster than I would like. I bought a set of rechargeable AAAA batteries, so I always have a fresh one at the ready. There is also a hack which I am using that involves using a hole punch to make a circle of paper which you drop into the battery compartment in order to prevent contact.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this pen!!- August 15, 2020
The Surface Pen is really the reason I purchased a Surface. At my previous school we used iPads with Apple Pencil, and although I wasn't a fan of my Apple apps, I loved the ease at which the pencil worked. However, the Apple Pencil, would need charged daily, and I had the first Gen that had to be plugged in to charge. The Surface Pen has a battery, so you don't need to charge it. I won't know how long the battery will last until later, but it is very nice to have it ready to go whenever. The pen is also very responsive to use, which is what I need for math lessons.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.