Microsoft Surface Pen - Ice Blue
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with the following devices: Surface Book, Surface Book 2, Surface Studio 1st Gen, Surface Studio 2, Surface Laptop 1st Gen, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Laptop 3, Surface Go, Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, Surface 3, and Pen Tip Kit; Surface Pen tilt functionality is available with Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, Surface Book 2 (15"), Surface Book 2 (13") (when using updated firmware), Surface Go, Surface Studio (when using updated firmware), and Surface Studio 2
- Ink Editor lets you strike through words to delete, circle text to select it, highlight, and even replay the sequence of mark-ups
- Take and manage notes all in one place so you can do homework, replay notes, write out math equations, and more
- Digital inking lets you streamline editing by using your Surface Pen to annotate and highlight text
- Built-in digital ruler helps you set things straight
- Tilt the tip to artistically shade your drawings, just like you would with a graphite pencil
- Choose from additional tips (sold separately) like a #2 pencil or a fine-point pen to suit your creative mood
- Ink flows with virtually no lag or latency, no matter how fast you write, for a real-time inking experience
- Natural writing and drawing tool features precision ink on one end that now enables tilt and a natural-feeling rubber eraser on the other
- 4,096 pressure points give you precise and fine control to paint, sketch, shade, and draw with even the lightest touch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5590 reviewers who responded, 5307 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Must have that enhances your experience- 21 juillet 2021
The surface pen is a great addition to my Surface Pro 7 experience. I love that it magnetically attaches to the Surface. The magnets are strong enough that it will not haphazardly fall off. The tip of this pen is nice and smooth, I don’t have that tapping sound and feeling like the Apple Pencil. It feels like I am writing on paper which does enhance the writing experience. On the back end, it can be used as an “eraser “ when writing. Also, tapping the button will also bring up Windows Whiteboard, an easy tap when I need to take notes. Again, the Surface Pen is a must have if you own a Surface computer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Product!- 1 février 2021
I probably don't love this pen as much. As funny as it seems I lost my pen in between the couch. I had no idea it was even there. I went crazy looking for it then gave up. So I had to purchase another one. luckily It was at a discounted price online during offer. The pen that was lost eventually was found. Now I have two pens and there some members of my household were being accused of taking my first pen. Oops. The Surface pen works great! I have some issues with my Surface Pro 7 reading my surface pen but, overall great. The battery life is good. I prefer using batteries than using the slim pen and using a charger adapter.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but!- 13 novembre 2021
I love style of it and thw weight is great love that it attaches to my go. But maybe its just me. That i cant fet it to right or draw without putting so much pressure on it. I say my grandbaby use hers on a opponent's device and it was effortlessly. And a purchased thianone to repalce my original becasue i thought it was broke or something because if the same issues. Inability to write with smooth connection and flow.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good pen, tip needs improvement.- 7 février 2021
The pen works great overall. Sometimes when you first use it after a while for some reason it changes the screen brightness and color, but maybe that’s related to my power settings, I’m not sure. The only downside and what I’m disappointed about is the very top of the pen. It’s a little piece of rubber supported by plastic which broke while I was writing notes. The pen still functions, but there is significantly more rubber exposed from the tip which is not starting to bend to one direction from use. I can’t find the warranty information anywhere on here, so I’m not even hopeful for an exchange. Overall it’s a good product, feels nice and has a good weight. It’s magnetic and attaches on the left side of the tablet. I’m left handed, so this is perfect for me, but I could see that being somewhat annoying if I were right handed, but certainly not a deal breaker by any means...it has to go somewhere.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect device for writing, drawing, doodling- 2 février 2019
If you hate typing and love writing /drawing/doodling, the Surface pen is a great implement to have in your hand. It works with many apps ( adobe photoshop, one note, Microsoft to do, sketch, snippet, word etc.) hence getting familiarity with the device is essential.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.