Microsoft Surface Pen - Poppy Red
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with the following devices: Surface Book, Surface Book 2, Surface Studio 1st Gen, Surface Studio 2, Surface Laptop 1st Gen, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Laptop 3, Surface Go, Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, Surface 3, and Pen Tip Kit; Surface Pen tilt functionality is available with Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, Surface Book 2 (15"), Surface Book 2 (13") (when using updated firmware), Surface Go, Surface Studio (when using updated firmware), and Surface Studio 2
- Ink Editor lets you strike through words to delete, circle text to select it, highlight, and even replay the sequence of mark-ups
- Take and manage notes all in one place so you can do homework, replay notes, write out math equations, and more
- Digital inking lets you streamline editing by using your Surface Pen to annotate and highlight text
- Built-in digital ruler helps you set things straight
- Tilt the tip to artistically shade your drawings, just like you would with a graphite pencil
- Choose from additional tips (sold separately) like a #2 pencil or a fine-point pen to suit your creative mood
- Ink flows with virtually no lag or latency, no matter how fast you write, for a real-time inking experience
- Natural writing and drawing tool features precision ink on one end that now enables tilt and a natural-feeling rubber eraser on the other
- 4,096 pressure points give you precise and fine control to paint, sketch, shade, and draw with even the lightest touch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 540 reviewers who responded, 506 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I don't hate it.- June 27, 2020
I wish it wasn't a separate purchase item from the Surface line. It should be included in the box. It's kind of gimmicky, unless you want to get a device to draw on. That being said, I like it more than the Samsung S-pen. The size and heft of it feel good in the hand. the turning it around to use it as an eraser has made me wonder why Samsung hasn't incorporated the same feature into their S-pens. Its more comfortable than you'd imagine especially on the screens. I only wish you could use it like a wand on applications like web browsers and a few other places. For drawing and note taking, however, it's fantastic.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this tablet pen!- August 22, 2020
It was a tough choice between this and the slim, but honestly, I’m glad I went with this one. It feels like a no2 pencil in your hand, it’s easy to use, and it’s responsive! I have carpal tunnel and I have been able to use it with ease without it bothering my wrist. I also love the feature that allows me to flip it around to erase. Game changer!!! For all other reference purposes, I use this on a Surface Pro 2 and mainly use photoshop and illustrator. I’m not a pro, definitely more an amateur/enthusiast, but this does the job for me (and it doesn’t totally break the bank)!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Pen- May 31, 2021
My 3rd one out of 4 years it appears that at every year it improves. I love the "double tap" to depiction anything on the screen and afterward you can compose, underline and feature. Anything. I have utilized it in gatherings to write notes and afterward it adjusts with my One Drive and the notes are accessible anyplace, even using my Android telephone. It's an extraordinary pen. Would recommend for anybody hoping to improve the composition or drawing experience on their Surface item. Quietly hanging tight for the additional capacity for drawing with the side of the nib.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.