Microsoft Surface Pen - Silver
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with the following devices: Surface Book, Surface Book 2, Surface Studio 1st Gen, Surface Studio 2, Surface Laptop 1st Gen, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Laptop 3, Surface Go, Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, Surface 3, and Pen Tip Kit; Surface Pen tilt functionality is available with Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, Surface Book 2 (15"), Surface Book 2 (13") (when using updated firmware), Surface Go, Surface Studio (when using updated firmware), and Surface Studio 2
- 4,096 pressure points ensures responsive pressure sensitivity so you can sketch, shade, and paint with artistic precision and fine control
- Tilt support allows you to shade your drawings like you would with a graphite pencil by tilting the tip
- Ink flows out in real time with virtually no lag or latency
- An intuitive rubber eraser and replaceable battery let you work uninterrupted
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2134 reviewers who responded, 2036 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not very sturdy- September 6, 2019
I've had this pen for a couple of months. I use it 2 to 3 times a week for note taking and the rubber covering the tip is already fraying and coming off. I'm afraid I'll be replacing it soon but for $80, I would have hoped it would last a bit longer doing what it was made to do. Overall the pen feels great, heavy and of very high quality, but some corners were apparently cut in designing the tip which is going to be the part making the most direct surface to surface contact. Overall, it syncs up easily and is extremely user friendly. Just very poor durability but if you're fond of writing or doodling graphs, its the only option that I'm aware of.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tool, questionable build?- April 27, 2020
The Surface Pen is a great tool in place of a mouse for the Surface, if you want to draw, or edit photos. However...this is my 2nd one after 2 days. The first started having a power/connectivity issue (even though it had new battery and I also bought more). It would show 4% Battery on the computer, then disconnect. Then the pen would not turn on. After I'd fiddle with the battery and cap portion it would finally come back on showing 100%. Then the next day I'd go through it again. Side note: This takes one AAAA Battery, which is a little steep on price and limited availability in stores (but lasts a year). Overall, get one of these if you have or are getting a Surface.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK Stylus- May 16, 2018
I purchased it to try compared to my original Surface Pen. From what I saw, the "new" Surface Pen didn't work much better or worse than the old. It still took pressure to change the width of the pen on screen. I recently tried the Apple Pencil and I was hoping for similar performance, but Surface Pen didn't track the angle of the pen, only how hard I was pressing with it. I ended up returning since it's the same as the old. Oh! And they removed the clip from the pen. I want to put it in my suit pocket so I don't lose it, but now you have to use the magnets or let it flop around in the pocket. Bad design decision.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.