Microsoft Surface Precision Bluetooth Mouse - Grey
- Provides you with more multi-tasking power by allowing you to pair with, and work seamlessly across, up to three computers
- Patented magnetic scrolling ensures precise on-screen control
- Customizable design with three programmable buttons
- Bluetooth connectivity enables fully wireless operation
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery that lasts up to 3 months
- Compatible with Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 S, Windows 7 (USB mode only, cable included), and Mac OSX
- Bluetooth Mouse
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 121 reviewers who responded, 114 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Mouse. Super fast bluetooth Connection.- August 2, 2020
Please do know that this is an extra large mouse. If you have small hands this is not the mouse for you. It will take some use to if you are moving from small or medium sized mouse. When it comes to performance - Fantastic mouse. The connection to the bluetooth was was super fast and cursor movement on the screen is top class. The mouse comes with 70% of the battery left. Not sure why it was not 100% when the battery was never used and sticker was still in the battery slot for me to pull and start the mouse. Highly recommend this mouse along with surface keyboard. Microsoft has a knack of producing top class mice and this one is no exception.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super Comfortable- April 24, 2020
Great mouse so far. It's very comfortable in the hand and it has tracked on some pretty difficult surfaces without any problems so far. The programmable side buttons are nice, and the mouse scroll toggle button is helpful for different use cases (games vs. web-scrolling). So far the battery is pretty decent. Only down about 5% in ~2 weeks from a full charge. Would have preferred USB-C but that isn't a deal breaker. Only legitimate problem is the same I had with the Surface keyboard. Default functionality (maybe from Windows itself?) does not allow the Bluetooth keyboard/mouse to wake your system from sleep. This can be changed in device manager on the Bluetooth controller but you'd think there'd be a device exception on the Bluetooth radio for mice/keyboards.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- By far the best mouse I've had!- June 12, 2018
I'm a Architecture and Design major in school and needed a better mouse that can work both with my laptop and desktop. After finding this and using it as a demo at my local Microsoft store I was sold! There's a reason the price point is a high, the feel and customization for the mouse is great. I do wish I could use a USB-C cable to charger it, but I guess Microsoft isn't there yet. Overall, I recommended this to anyone looking to use a grade A mouse whether you need one for different functions or everyday use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.