Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3" 128GB Windows 10 Tablet With 10th Gen Intel Core i5/8GB RAM - Platinum
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 12.3-inch PixelSense touchscreen display with a resolution of 2736 x 1824 is responsive, fluid, and easy on the eyes
- 10th generation Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM combine to deliver reliable performance
- 128GB solid state drive provides you with ample space to keep important files and folders just a quick tap of the finger away
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) lets you to connect wirelessly to your home network, office network, or any Wi-Fi hotspot around town, so you can work whenever, wherever
- Bluetooth 5 connectivity lets you easily connect a range of additional peripherals, such as wireless speakers and headphones, with clutter-free ease and freedom
- 5MP front-facing camera and 8MP rear-facing camera let you capture, record, stream, and video conference in Full HD 1080p
- Can be paired with the Surface Pen, Surface Dial, Surface Pro Signature Type Cover keyboard, and Surface Arc Mouse (each sold separately) to unlock the full convenience and versatility of a high-powered laptop
- Compact and portable design is engineered for those who like to pack light when they're headed out for the day
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system
- Quick Start Guide
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1478 reviewers who responded, 1372 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Upgrade from Android Tablet- April 15, 2021
Microsoft's Surface line beats other brands for mobility, comfort, usability, and interoperability. I love how much more transportable I can be with the Surface, yet I can still keep in touch with my desktop as well. In choosing the successor to my Android tablet, it was critical for me to do everything I could already do on the tablet, and improve convenience especially when we resume travel later this year. One disappointment however, is the Nook app on the Microsoft Store - it hasn't kept up as it has on Android. Another is the limited usefulness of the stylus pen; I could do more with Lenovo's stylus on the Yoga line out of the box.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best alternatives to wacom mobile studi- October 14, 2020
Being able to use any desktop program on this tablet is one of the main reasons I bought the surface. As a college student it's nice being to draw on Photoshop on the go. From lunch break to being at a cafe and so on. I use tabletpro it's a customizable mini remote with keyboard shortcuts. I use this to assign all my commands for Photoshop if you are thinking of using it draw I would look into it. The downsides to the surface is you have to buy the pen,keyboard separately There is no way to upgrade ram or storage without buying a new tablet. I wish the black frame on the screen was much thinner or if they had a 15.6 size option.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great compact computer for on-the-go.- November 24, 2019
I travel around a lot for my work and had been lugging around a huge Dell Latitude that was continually breaking (metal hinges that freeze up vs. plastic housing...not a good combination). After the third time of the same part breaking, I broke down and went in for a new computer. The Surface Pro 7 is VERY lightweight and easy to transport around. I did purchase a protective case...just in case! The Surface is very quick and easy to use. I had it up and running in less than 15 minutes! I love how I put in my Microsoft and Google passwords and it pulled up my desktop from my old computer and I immediately had access to my files.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.