Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3" 128GB Windows 10 Tablet With 10th Gen Intel Core i5/8GB RAM - Platinum
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 12.3-inch PixelSense touchscreen display with a resolution of 2736 x 1824 is responsive, fluid, and easy on the eyes
- 10th generation Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM combine to deliver reliable performance
- 128GB solid state drive provides you with ample space to keep important files and folders just a quick tap of the finger away
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) lets you to connect wirelessly to your home network, office network, or any Wi-Fi hotspot around town, so you can work whenever, wherever
- Bluetooth 5 connectivity lets you easily connect a range of additional peripherals, such as wireless speakers and headphones, with clutter-free ease and freedom
- 5MP front-facing camera and 8MP rear-facing camera let you capture, record, stream, and video conference in Full HD 1080p
- Can be paired with the Surface Pen, Surface Dial, Surface Pro Signature Type Cover keyboard, and Surface Arc Mouse (each sold separately) to unlock the full convenience and versatility of a high-powered laptop
- Compact and portable design is engineered for those who like to pack light when they're headed out for the day
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system
Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
- Quick Start Guide
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1665 reviewers who responded, 1549 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Upgrade from Android Tablet- April 15, 2021
Microsoft's Surface line beats other brands for mobility, comfort, usability, and interoperability. I love how much more transportable I can be with the Surface, yet I can still keep in touch with my desktop as well. In choosing the successor to my Android tablet, it was critical for me to do everything I could already do on the tablet, and improve convenience especially when we resume travel later this year. One disappointment however, is the Nook app on the Microsoft Store - it hasn't kept up as it has on Android. Another is the limited usefulness of the stylus pen; I could do more with Lenovo's stylus on the Yoga line out of the box.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best alternatives to wacom mobile studi- October 14, 2020
Being able to use any desktop program on this tablet is one of the main reasons I bought the surface. As a college student it's nice being to draw on Photoshop on the go. From lunch break to being at a cafe and so on. I use tabletpro it's a customizable mini remote with keyboard shortcuts. I use this to assign all my commands for Photoshop if you are thinking of using it draw I would look into it. The downsides to the surface is you have to buy the pen,keyboard separately There is no way to upgrade ram or storage without buying a new tablet. I wish the black frame on the screen was much thinner or if they had a 15.6 size option.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great compact computer for on-the-go.- November 24, 2019
I travel around a lot for my work and had been lugging around a huge Dell Latitude that was continually breaking (metal hinges that freeze up vs. plastic housing...not a good combination). After the third time of the same part breaking, I broke down and went in for a new computer. The Surface Pro 7 is VERY lightweight and easy to transport around. I did purchase a protective case...just in case! The Surface is very quick and easy to use. I had it up and running in less than 15 minutes! I love how I put in my Microsoft and Google passwords and it pulled up my desktop from my old computer and I immediately had access to my files.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.