Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3" 1TB Windows 10 Tablet With 10th Gen Intel Core i7/16GB RAM - Platinum
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 12.3-inch PixelSense touchscreen display with a resolution of 2736 x 1824 is responsive, fluid, and easy on the eyes
- 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM combine to deliver reliable performance
- 1TB solid state drive provides you with ample space to keep important files and folders just a quick tap of the finger away
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) lets you to connect wirelessly to your home network, office network, or any Wi-Fi hotspot around town, so you can work whenever, wherever
- Bluetooth 5 connectivity lets you easily connect a range of additional peripherals, such as wireless speakers and headphones, with clutter-free ease and freedom
- 5MP front-facing camera and 8MP rear-facing camera let you capture, record, stream, and video conference in Full HD 1080p
- Can be paired with the Surface Pen, Surface Dial, Surface Pro Signature Type Cover keyboard, and Surface Arc Mouse (each sold separately) to unlock the full convenience and versatility of a high-powered laptop
- Compact and portable design is engineered for those who like to pack light when they're headed out for the day
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system
- Quick Start Guide
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 37 reviewers who responded, 37 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Upgraded- July 19, 2020
I had the surface pro 2 years back and then I bought the surface pro 3. My 1st pro experience left me exchanging i3 for the i5. The i3 was just too slow. The i5 was better but then I broke my pro 3 i5 and replaced it with the pro 3 / i7. That was in 2015. The i7 was so much better. I use my laptop for my real estate business. I create and download a lot of marketing materials and photos. I never ran out of memory or had issues with speed. Now, fast forward 5 years, I was ready to upgrade. I bought the latest version, service pro 7 / i7 / 1TB. Trust me, I know it is more expensive but you want to spring for the i7.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tablet computer hybrid- May 8, 2021
Portability is great decent power lightweight the battery is horrible compared to my iPad Pro and my MacBook Pro no comparison in terms of battery life where it Shines is being able to use like a tablet but switch between other apps because it’s windows it’s very compatible with each program I bought this for graphic design switching between Lightroom and other Adobe apps then to a drawing program then back to Adobe all flawless so I give it a solid 4 star if they ever get batter right 5 star all dayYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive - but love the footprint- May 5, 2020
This is a replacement for my 5-year old Surface Pro 3 that started shutting down due to microprocessor heat issues. I opted for the i7, 16GB memory and 1TB SSD w/fingerprint keyboard. I like the fingerprint sign-on as it is instant startup from sleep mode. If you like speed, lightweight, large-storage, small footprint and touch-screen and don't mind applying your Stimulus PPP check as a down-payment for this model, you won't go wrong with the Surface Pro 7...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.