Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3" 256GB Windows 10 Tablet With 10th Gen Intel Core i5/16GB RAM - Platinum
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 12.3-inch PixelSense touchscreen display with a resolution of 2736 x 1824 is responsive, fluid, and easy on the eyes
- 10th generation Intel Core i5 processor and 16GB of RAM combine to deliver robust and reliable performance that's ideal for multi-taskers and creative pros
- 256GB solid state drive provides you with ample space to keep important files and folders just a quick tap of the finger away
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax)lets you to connect wirelessly to your home network, office network, or any Wi-Fi hotspot around town, so you can work whenever, wherever
- Bluetooth 5 connectivity lets you easily connect a range of additional peripherals, such as wireless speakers and headphones, with clutter-free ease and freedom
- 5MP front-facing camera and 8MP rear-facing camera let you capture, record, stream, and video conference in Full HD 1080p
- Can be paired with the Surface Pen, Surface Dial, Surface Pro Signature Type Cover keyboard, and Surface Arc Mouse (each sold separately) to unlock the full convenience and versatility of a high-powered laptop
- Compact and portable design is engineered for those who like to pack light when they're headed out for the day
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system
- Quick Start Guide
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Replacing a Surface Pro 4- June 14, 2020
I loved my old Surface. When I saw a new one was coming out, I decided to buy it and give my old one as a hand-me-down. The new device is no different than the old device (to me), but has better specs and different ports (which is good). I use the device for school, work and consuming media. The Pro 4 did not let me down and this one hasn't either (nor do I expect it to). This thing is plenty fast for what I need and very handy for school - especially with an Microsoft (Office) 365 subscription. Great product, great price. I am a fan.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little on the spendy side- July 18, 2020
I had it for exactly 2 days when it fell and screen was cracked. Could not be fixed so needed replacement. Luckily, I had 3-year plan and got free replacement. HOWEVER, had to purchase yet another $280 3-year plan for new replacement. Would have like option to carry over old plan for new replacement. Wound up having to spend $560! Be aware that any given plan is for one laptop/tablet & if you replace, you have to get another plan.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Made the Best Choice!- November 13, 2020
I bought a Surface Go two years ago, and I take it everywhere with me, because it so light and versatile, yet powerful. So when I decided to upgrade my previous bigger (another brand) laptop, the Surface Pro 7 was at the forefront of my choices. I made the best choice! I still take my Surface Go on the road with me; but I use my new Surface Pro 7 for everything else. I love it!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.