Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3" 256GB Windows 10 Tablet With 10th Gen Intel Core i5/8GB RAM - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 12.3-inch PixelSense touchscreen display with a resolution of 2736 x 1824 is responsive, fluid, and easy on the eyes
- 10th generation Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM combine to deliver robust and reliable performance that's ideal for multi-taskers and creative pros
- 256GB solid state drive provides you with ample space to keep important files and folders just a quick tap of the finger away
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) lets you to connect wirelessly to your home network, office network, or any Wi-Fi hotspot around town, so you can work whenever, wherever
- Bluetooth 5 connectivity lets you easily connect a range of additional peripherals, such as wireless speakers and headphones, with clutter-free ease and freedom
- 5MP front-facing camera and 8MP rear-facing camera let you capture, record, stream, and video conference in Full HD 1080p
- Can be paired with the Surface Pen, Surface Dial, Surface Pro Signature Type Cover keyboard, and Surface Arc Mouse (each sold separately) to unlock the full convenience and versatility of a high-powered laptop
- Compact and portable design is engineered for those who like to pack light when they're headed out for the day
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system
- Quick Start Guide
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 292 reviewers who responded, 273 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Do some more research- December 5, 2020
My son suggested this computer because his from work was great, but it was a different model. There are plenty of good things, but I have had it replaced twice and now mine and my husband's are both freezing up and turning off. The first two both quit charging in short amounts of time. I replaced the cord and it worked for a while and then that cord died and they replaced the computer. It happened again and it was replaced again. Now it freezes up and only turns back on if I hold two keeys down for 30 seconds. This week my hussbands did the same thing. Many times it freezes up and I have to close it to get it to restart.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Surface Pro 7- July 11, 2020
I really like this computer. It was a replacement choice for a combo laptop and iPad. It has met most all of my expectations. My online order didn't arrive all at once but I was able to set up and get started without the Type Cover. Lite easy to manage and use. Additional storage on SD card is a definite plus. I like that the Signature Type Cover is powered by the computer and not Bluetooth. It is also black lite through the keys. The only negative I have found is not directed at this product per say. If your wanting it to replace your iPad, I found the Apps concept has not fully developed in the PC world. However, in time i think will change, at least I hope so.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Might return :-(- June 29, 2020
I'm going to keep this short for I already wrote an extensive explanation to a batch which included the SP 7. In short, I am too nervous and am beginning to lack the confidence of MS and their ability to roll out bug free updates! I keep coming across articles of the most recent updates that have caused issues for the people who rely, use and buy their products. I would be devastated if this thing does not work well right of the gate after all steps were said and done. It's sad that we pay all this money for a product that can't receive near flawless updates for it's systems! My two stars are for lack of confidence I have for MS at this time. That is why I might say "Forget it."No, I would not recommend this to a friend.