Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3" 256GB Windows 10 Tablet With 10th Gen Intel Core i5/8GB RAM - Black
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 12.3-inch PixelSense touchscreen display with a resolution of 2736 x 1824 is responsive, fluid, and easy on the eyes
- 10th generation Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM combine to deliver robust and reliable performance that's ideal for multi-taskers and creative pros
- 256GB solid state drive provides you with ample space to keep important files and folders just a quick tap of the finger away
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) lets you to connect wirelessly to your home network, office network, or any Wi-Fi hotspot around town, so you can work whenever, wherever
- Bluetooth 5 connectivity lets you easily connect a range of additional peripherals, such as wireless speakers and headphones, with clutter-free ease and freedom
- 5MP front-facing camera and 8MP rear-facing camera let you capture, record, stream, and video conference in Full HD 1080p
- Can be paired with the Surface Pen, Surface Dial, Surface Pro Signature Type Cover keyboard, and Surface Arc Mouse (each sold separately) to unlock the full convenience and versatility of a high-powered laptop
- Compact and portable design is engineered for those who like to pack light when they're headed out for the day
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system
Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/wind
- Quick Start Guide
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 452 reviewers who responded, 424 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Do some more research- December 5, 2020
My son suggested this computer because his from work was great, but it was a different model. There are plenty of good things, but I have had it replaced twice and now mine and my husband's are both freezing up and turning off. The first two both quit charging in short amounts of time. I replaced the cord and it worked for a while and then that cord died and they replaced the computer. It happened again and it was replaced again. Now it freezes up and only turns back on if I hold two keeys down for 30 seconds. This week my hussbands did the same thing. Many times it freezes up and I have to close it to get it to restart.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Surface Pro 7- July 11, 2020
I really like this computer. It was a replacement choice for a combo laptop and iPad. It has met most all of my expectations. My online order didn't arrive all at once but I was able to set up and get started without the Type Cover. Lite easy to manage and use. Additional storage on SD card is a definite plus. I like that the Signature Type Cover is powered by the computer and not Bluetooth. It is also black lite through the keys. The only negative I have found is not directed at this product per say. If your wanting it to replace your iPad, I found the Apps concept has not fully developed in the PC world. However, in time i think will change, at least I hope so.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The actual model I- September 15, 2021
The actual model I have is fully loaded with storage, ram, and speed. Mine is configured as follows: SURFACE PRO 7 i7 1 TB ssd 16 gb memory, I invested in the surface dial, keyboard & the pen. The pen & dial were two of the reasons I purchased. I edit film & photos and the pressure sensitive pen for retouching on the screen is what I was most interested in. The dial is most useful for my 3D rendering & design work. The speed is insane, particularly compared to my previous laptop (I have 3 others, and an ipad). I'll definitely add a surface dock to split to a desktop screen next. Overall, worth the 2500 I paid.