Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3" 256GB Windows 10 Tablet With 10th Gen Intel Core i5/8GB RAM - Platinum
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 12.3-inch PixelSense touchscreen display with a resolution of 2736 x 1824 is responsive, fluid, and easy on the eyes
- 10th generation Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM combine to deliver robust and reliable performance that's ideal for multi-taskers and creative pros
- 256GB solid state drive provides you with ample space to keep important files and folders just a quick tap of the finger away
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) lets you to connect wirelessly to your home network, office network, or any Wi-Fi hotspot around town, so you can work whenever, wherever
- Bluetooth 5 connectivity lets you easily connect a range of additional peripherals, such as wireless speakers and headphones, with clutter-free ease and freedom
- 5MP front-facing camera and 8MP rear-facing camera let you capture, record, stream, and video conference in Full HD 1080p
- Can be paired with the Surface Pen, Surface Dial, Surface Pro Signature Type Cover keyboard, and Surface Arc Mouse (each sold separately) to unlock the full convenience and versatility of a high-powered laptop
- Compact and portable design is engineered for those who like to pack light when they're headed out for the day
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system
- Quick Start Guide
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 134 reviewers who responded, 118 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great- December 11, 2020
This is the best laptop I've ever bought in my life. I had a MacBook and ended selling it after 6 months. I always had issues because most of websites weren't that compatible with safari and Google Chrome on when doing college homework. I had always use HP and Dell... and windows definitely exceded my expectations. It is perfect for taking it to class and easy to carry around. During class lectures I will have my laptop as a tablet and see Professor's PowerPoint. Everyone wish they had one, because doesn't not take a lot of space. Works very well with my galaxy S20. Hope this review helps you make a decision. You won't regret it If you end up buying it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great for remote working!- August 22, 2020
I have had a Macbook for the last three years even though throughout school I had always been use to training/learning on Windows PCs. This tablet is just what I needed for the situation I am in right now. Rather than doing everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) from my smart-phone like scanning, uploading, editing documents, ect. this was the perfect fit for me and very easy to learn again how Windows operates and just using it for basic computing, word processing, emailing and whatnot. I would highly recommend this product and the price was somewhat high but it was worth it at the end of the day.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tablet with a few minor flaws.- April 23, 2021
I love it it’s a great two in one tablets and it works very smoothly. I like the face recognition that Microsoft has enabled. One minor flaw is sometimes when it goes into sleep mode I have a hard time getting it out of sleep mode (not showing any display). This has only happened a few times but it gets to be a challenge when you’re trying to get interior device and it doesn’t look like it’s powered up. Otherwise it’s a great tablet and I use it every day. One other problem that I have sometimes is when I have the tablet connected to my TV through the HDMI port the audio does not seem to go through the TV sometimes it will only go through the tablet and it doesn’t give you an option for redirecting the audio through to the television.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.