Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3" 256GB Windows 10 Tablet With 10th Gen Intel Core i5/8GB RAM - Platinum
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 12.3-inch PixelSense touchscreen display with a resolution of 2736 x 1824 is responsive, fluid, and easy on the eyes
- 10th generation Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM combine to deliver robust and reliable performance that's ideal for multi-taskers and creative pros
- 256GB solid state drive provides you with ample space to keep important files and folders just a quick tap of the finger away
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) lets you to connect wirelessly to your home network, office network, or any Wi-Fi hotspot around town, so you can work whenever, wherever
- Bluetooth 5 connectivity lets you easily connect a range of additional peripherals, such as wireless speakers and headphones, with clutter-free ease and freedom
- 5MP front-facing camera and 8MP rear-facing camera let you capture, record, stream, and video conference in Full HD 1080p
- Can be paired with the Surface Pen, Surface Dial, Surface Pro Signature Type Cover keyboard, and Surface Arc Mouse (each sold separately) to unlock the full convenience and versatility of a high-powered laptop
- Compact and portable design is engineered for those who like to pack light when they're headed out for the day
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system
Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
- Quick Start Guide
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 165 reviewers who responded, 148 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great- December 11, 2020
This is the best laptop I've ever bought in my life. I had a MacBook and ended selling it after 6 months. I always had issues because most of websites weren't that compatible with safari and Google Chrome on when doing college homework. I had always use HP and Dell... and windows definitely exceded my expectations. It is perfect for taking it to class and easy to carry around. During class lectures I will have my laptop as a tablet and see Professor's PowerPoint. Everyone wish they had one, because doesn't not take a lot of space. Works very well with my galaxy S20. Hope this review helps you make a decision. You won't regret it If you end up buying it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great for remote working!- August 22, 2020
I have had a Macbook for the last three years even though throughout school I had always been use to training/learning on Windows PCs. This tablet is just what I needed for the situation I am in right now. Rather than doing everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) from my smart-phone like scanning, uploading, editing documents, ect. this was the perfect fit for me and very easy to learn again how Windows operates and just using it for basic computing, word processing, emailing and whatnot. I would highly recommend this product and the price was somewhat high but it was worth it at the end of the day.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good on the Surface- July 31, 2021
I bought my original Surface Pro last summer because I need a laptop when I go on occasional short trips. My iPad just wasn't cutting it anymore. The Surface Pro 7 was wonderful until it wasn't - it just stopped working one day and I could not get it to start again. I called a local computer tech who worked on it who told me to take it back to Best Buy. Your Geek Squad was fabulous, although they too could not get it to start. They gave me a replacement, and I purchased your 3 year protection plan in case this happens again. I do feel that any product should be good enough to NOT need a protection plan but there you go. I also purchased the Geek Squad protection. It's worth it for the peace of mind.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.