Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3" 256GB Windows 10 Tablet With 10th Gen Intel Core i7/16GB RAM - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 12.3-inch PixelSense touchscreen display with a resolution of 2736 x 1824 is responsive, fluid, and easy on the eyes
- 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM combine to deliver robust and reliable performance that's ideal for multi-taskers and creative pros
- 256GB solid state drive provides you with ample space to keep important files and folders just a quick tap of the finger away
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) lets you to connect wirelessly to your home network, office network, or any Wi-Fi hotspot around town, so you can work whenever, wherever
- Bluetooth 5 connectivity lets you easily connect a range of additional peripherals, such as wireless speakers and headphones, with clutter-free ease and freedom
- 5MP front-facing camera and 8MP rear-facing camera let you capture, record, stream, and video conference in Full HD 1080p
- Can be paired with the Surface Pen, Surface Dial, Surface Pro Signature Type Cover keyboard, and Surface Arc Mouse (each sold separately) to unlock the full convenience and versatility of a high-powered laptop
- Compact and portable design is engineered for those who like to pack light when they're headed out for the day
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system
- Quick Start Guide
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 284 reviewers who responded, 267 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Everything I needed for distance University!- October 2, 2020
The Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is a pleasure to work with. The boot up time is great, it’s ultra portable, and has a ton of accessories that you can personalize your experience with. I personally finished out my set up with the Ice Blue surface pen and the grey type cover, and the aesthetics are quite pleasing. This also works wonderfully to run all of the programs I need for my statistics class. There’s no loss in processing speed or power even with multiple applications open with several tabs open on my internet browser, while also listening to music and attending a Zoom class meeting. This was the work horse I needed to finish my degree!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice little computer- May 16, 2020
I love this computer. I use this as a tablet/light computer when I don't need the power of my gaming machine. I keep it handy for quick look-ups and editing presentations. I got the keyboard too and it's nice how it flips around so it doesn't interfere during "tablet" time. The keyboard is nice and comfortable for a quick and literal laptop experience as well. Added the pen too and it's the complete package. I love the power connector too, it is magnetic so no fear at all of it breaking if I grab and go forgetting it is plugged in. Really nice device here. I have only set it up on a desk once or twice, but it works there just as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fair battery life - Wonderful machine- March 30, 2020
I have had the computer for 2 weeks today and love everything about it.......except the battery, very disappointed with it's performance. With settings at recommended and brightness at 50% I am getting a little more than 3 1/2 hours use before charging and only web browsing with chrome. No other apps. It is very fast in booting and in general use and the speakers are the best i've experienced compared to the other laptops i've owned. I love the quick removal of the keyboard for tablet only use. All in all it is a fantastic tablet/computer, i only wish the batter life was a little closer to the 10 hours as advertised.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.