Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3" 256GB Windows 10 Tablet With 10th Gen Intel Core i7/16GB RAM - Black
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 12.3-inch PixelSense touchscreen display with a resolution of 2736 x 1824 is responsive, fluid, and easy on the eyes
- 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM combine to deliver robust and reliable performance that's ideal for multi-taskers and creative pros
- 256GB solid state drive provides you with ample space to keep important files and folders just a quick tap of the finger away
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) lets you to connect wirelessly to your home network, office network, or any Wi-Fi hotspot around town, so you can work whenever, wherever
- Bluetooth 5 connectivity lets you easily connect a range of additional peripherals, such as wireless speakers and headphones, with clutter-free ease and freedom
- 5MP front-facing camera and 8MP rear-facing camera let you capture, record, stream, and video conference in Full HD 1080p
- Can be paired with the Surface Pen, Surface Dial, Surface Pro Signature Type Cover keyboard, and Surface Arc Mouse (each sold separately) to unlock the full convenience and versatility of a high-powered laptop
- Compact and portable design is engineered for those who like to pack light when they're headed out for the day
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system
Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/wind
- Quick Start Guide
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 420 reviewers who responded, 386 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Everything I needed for distance University!- October 2, 2020
The Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is a pleasure to work with. The boot up time is great, it’s ultra portable, and has a ton of accessories that you can personalize your experience with. I personally finished out my set up with the Ice Blue surface pen and the grey type cover, and the aesthetics are quite pleasing. This also works wonderfully to run all of the programs I need for my statistics class. There’s no loss in processing speed or power even with multiple applications open with several tabs open on my internet browser, while also listening to music and attending a Zoom class meeting. This was the work horse I needed to finish my degree!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice little computer- May 16, 2020
I love this computer. I use this as a tablet/light computer when I don't need the power of my gaming machine. I keep it handy for quick look-ups and editing presentations. I got the keyboard too and it's nice how it flips around so it doesn't interfere during "tablet" time. The keyboard is nice and comfortable for a quick and literal laptop experience as well. Added the pen too and it's the complete package. I love the power connector too, it is magnetic so no fear at all of it breaking if I grab and go forgetting it is plugged in. Really nice device here. I have only set it up on a desk once or twice, but it works there just as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing little beast- August 6, 2021
Amazing little beast. Using the external hub (plus in via proprietary port) I'm running two 4k monitors, hardwire ethernet, desktop speakers, wireless keyboard, wired mouse, 4k webcam and microphone with no issues at all. It works flawlessly, and I have it (without keyboard) sitting under my monitors as my communications hub. I can't say enough about it - small, VERY powerful, and great on battery life too. The only thing that puts me off a little is that the Surface itself has only one USB and one audio jack - that's it for ports. If you need to expand it like I did, you'll need the external hub. Highly recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.