Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3" 256GB Windows 10 Tablet With 10th Gen Intel Core i7/16GB RAM - Platinum
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 12.3-inch PixelSense touchscreen display with a resolution of 2736 x 1824 is responsive, fluid, and easy on the eyes
- 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor and 16GB of RAM combine to deliver reliable performance
- 256GB solid state drive provides you with ample space to keep important files and folders just a quick tap of the finger away
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) lets you to connect wirelessly to your home network, office network, or any Wi-Fi hotspot around town, so you can work whenever, wherever
- Bluetooth 5 connectivity lets you easily connect a range of additional peripherals, such as wireless speakers and headphones, with clutter-free ease and freedom
- 5MP front-facing camera and 8MP rear-facing camera let you capture, record, stream, and video conference in Full HD 1080p
- Can be paired with the Surface Pen, Surface Dial, Surface Pro Signature Type Cover keyboard, and Surface Arc Mouse (each sold separately) to unlock the full convenience and versatility of a high-powered laptop
- Compact and portable design is engineered for those who like to pack light when they're headed out for the day
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system
Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
- Quick Start Guide
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Power Supply
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 54 reviewers who responded, 52 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 4 defective units in a row- July 13, 2021
I bought the best surface possible to use at work, and drawing with precision was a must. It was never super fast for the softwares I use but I could live with it, though disappointed. After a few months, I started experiencing phantom touch, to the point of being impossible to work. After many tests, I got a replacement. It came with a misaligned kickstand but I didn't mind as it was only aesthetic. A few months later, though, the phantom touch emerged in the new one. I got a second replacement. Phantom touch again. Now I'm at the third replacement, 4th computer in total (they only send refurbished ones as replacement, even if you bought it new). After two weeks it's having battery problems and turning off by itself. I might have to go to a 5th computer but only wish I had never gotten one in the first place.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Surface Pro 7- October 10, 2021
Ordered online, had the surface shipped to my house. Service was excellent! It arrived 2 days early, Good updates from Best Buy as to order status. The Surface Pro 7 (second surface pro for me) works as advertised. I teach online classes and use it for work. Added an after market hub for a large monitor for long work sessions, and the extra ports for my external Hard Drive, mouse, keyboard and some items are blue tooth and that saves on needing an extra port. Got a good deal on the Surface Pro, My son is getting one as well. Highly recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product!- December 31, 2020
I moved to the Surface Pro from a Pixel Slate, I needed something that could run Windows for software I needed for my car. This is the tablet I should have bought right from the get go. Its so much more powerful than the Pixel Slate, having a full windows functionality has made all the difference, even in full tablet mode it works great. If anyone is looking for a great tablet / iPad, I would give the Surface Pro a shot, its worth the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report