Microsoft Surface Pro 8 13" 128GB Windows 11 Tablet with Intel Core i5-1135G7 - Platinum
- 4.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor / Iris Xe graphics and 8GB of RAM combine to deliver robust and reliable performance that's ideal for multi-taskers and creative pros
- 128GB solid state drive (SSD) provides you with ample space to keep important files and folders just a quick tap of the finger away
- 13-inch PixelSense Flow touchscreen display with a resolution of 2880 x 1920 is responsive, fluid, and easy on the eyes
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) lets you connect wirelessly to your home network, office network, or any Wi-Fi hotspot around town, so you can work whenever, wherever
- Bluetooth 5 connectivity lets you easily connect a range of additional peripherals, such as wireless speakers and headphones, with clutter-free ease and freedom
- Built-in 5.0MP front-facing and 10MP 4K rear-facing cameras with autofocus let you capture, record, stream, and video conference in Full HD 1080p
- Dual 2W front-facing speakers with Dolby Atmos offer ultimate sound for entertainment and gaming, while Dual Studio Mics deliver crystal-clear video calls
- Up to 16 hours of battery life provides ample cordless power for hours of on-the-go gaming
- Can be paired with the Surface Pen and Surface Pro Signature Type Cover keyboard (each sold separately) to unlock the full convenience and versatility of a high-powered laptop
- Ultra-sleek and lightweight design enhances the ease of carrying during regular commutes
- Two USB-C and USB 4.0/Thunderbolt 4 ports, one 3.5mm headphone jack, one Surface Connect port, and one Surface Type Cover port makes connecting external monitors to unique accessories a breeze
- Preinstalled Windows 11 Home brings you closer to family, friends, obsessions, music, creations, and more—with a fresh new feel and tools that make it easier to be efficient
- Note: Keyboard, mouse, dial, and pen are sold separately
- Pro Device
- Power Supply
- AC Cord
- Regulatory Documents
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 141 reviewers who responded, 125 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- SURFACE PRO 8 LABLET (LAPTOP/TABLET)- 26 mars 2022
I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS LITTLE MACHINE AS SOON AS I SAW IT. ITS BEAUTIFUL, FEELS PREMIUM, BUT ITS VERY HEAVY. THE PRICE TAG IS HIGH FOR WHAT YOU ARE GETTING AND THE KEYBOARD AND PEN IS AN ADDITIONAL COST CONSIDERING IT IS A NEED FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY! BATTERY LIFE IS OKAY NOT GREAT! IT CLAIMS TO HAVE ABOUT 11 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE AND WITH NORMAL USE IM GETTING ROUGHLY ABOUT 5-6 AT BEST! THE SCREEN IS BRIGHT AND RESPONSIVE. OVERALL, THE MACHINE IS GREAT AND PERFECT FOR TRAVEL! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't hesitate, just buy it!- 28 janvier 2022
The surface is awesome. I love the size, capabilities and convenience of the tablet. I don't even know if I should call it a tablet, it's a computer in tablet form. You can literally do anything on it. Adjusting to Microsoft 11 is a different story. So I had to change where my start button is (back to the left corner where it belongs!) It's super fast, holds lots and lots of stuff. It's light enough to bring it everywhere too! I almost bought an ipad, but this has wayyyyyyyyyyyy more capabilities and it was a little bit more affordable and it's a bigger screen. I also love that I can personalize all the colors. As silly as that sounds, I like it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Designers and Digital Artists Rejoice- 16 décembre 2021
As a digital illustrator I decided to give this new Surface Pro a try after hearing Microsoft improved the pen input on this device. I went with the lower spec configuration, although now I'm wishing I could have gotten a mid or higher spec model instead. However this entry level tablet has performed fantastically well since i grabbed it about a month ago. The slim pen 2 is wonderful to use now, it's not and it doesn't feel Wacom quality yet, but it is a joy to use for digital drawing and illustration. The pen feels different, similar to the differences amongst media in traditional arts. This is completely subjective and personal matter; but I'd say that in my hands Wacom pens give me the feeling of a pencil on paper, while the new Slim Pen 2 feels like handling professional markers in the line of Copic. It's definitely different but in a good way, great job Microsoft! I'm very happy to add this powerful tablet to my work flow. Tried it with all major professional suits and apps on the market, Adobe Ps, Ai, Sketchbook Pro, Krita, Rebelle, Sai, and more. The Slim Pen 2 performed like a champ in all of them. The Surface Pro 8 with the Slim Pen 2 surpassed my expectations since it's a full fledged computer that runs circles around the iPad Pro and its limitations, no more compromises for professional artists or students. 100% recommended for digital arts and note taking.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Battery lasts only for half of the advertised time- 6 décembre 2021
I am slightly disappointed. My job requires me to be on the road for meetings most of my day, and during my conversation with the sales representative, he confirmed that the battery lasts for ten straight working hours, which was the main selling point for me. Come to find out, as you can see in the picture, that only after one hour, the battery lost 20%. That means the battery can only support 4 hours of working. Not to mention that when I put it on standby and moved from one location to another, the battery was not effectively on standby but instead drained. Mind you; I made sure to put it on standby mood and I only use this laptop for work purposes like Asana, Slack, documents, with very little use of YouTube or listening to music.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Microsoft did it again.- 1 novembre 2021
this is my 5th Surface Pro and good job Microsoft you did it again. I purchased the i5 with 8Ram model and i was worried if the performance wouldn't be very reliable but so far so good, i am happy. 120hz screen, rounded corners, bigger screens are what i like the most. battery life can be good if you choose dark mode and low screen brightness however i dont see huge improvement from the last version. my old hp spectre had oled 4k screen however surface pro 8 doesnt make me miss my oled screen, i think its still a great dense screen resolution. yes it is pricey but just like everything else prices went up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.