Microsoft Surface Pro 8 13" 256GB Windows 11 Tablet w/ Intel i5/8GB RAM -Graphite -Exclusive Retail Partner
- 4.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor / Iris Xe graphics and 8GB of RAM combine to deliver robust and reliable performance that's ideal for multi-taskers and creative pros
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD) provides you with ample space to keep important files and folders just a quick tap of the finger away
- 13-inch PixelSense Flow touchscreen display with a resolution of 2880 x 1920 is responsive, fluid, and easy on the eyes
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) lets you connect wirelessly to your home network, office network, or any Wi-Fi hotspot around town, so you can work whenever, wherever
- Bluetooth 5 connectivity lets you easily connect a range of additional peripherals, such as wireless speakers and headphones, with clutter-free ease and freedom
- Built-in 5.0MP front-facing and 10MP 4K rear-facing cameras with autofocus let you capture, record, stream, and video conference in Full HD 1080p
- Dual 2W front-facing speakers with Dolby Atmos offer ultimate sound for entertainment and gaming, while Dual Studio Mics deliver crystal-clear video calls
- Up to 16 hours of battery life provides ample cordless power for hours of on-the-go gaming
- Can be paired with the Surface Pen and Surface Pro Signature Type Cover keyboard (each sold separately) to unlock the full convenience and versatility of a high-powered laptop
- Ultra-sleek and lightweight design enhances the ease of carrying during regular commutes
- Two USB-C and USB 4.0/Thunderbolt 4 ports, one 3.5mm headphone jack, one Surface Connect port, and one Surface Type Cover port makes connecting external monitors to unique accessories a breeze
- Preinstalled Windows 11 Home brings you closer to family, friends, obsessions, music, creations, and more—with a fresh new feel and tools that make it easier to be efficient
- Note: Keyboard, mouse, dial, and pen are sold separately
- Pro Device
- Power Supply
- AC Cord
- Regulatory Documents
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
- Windows 11 Ain't That Bad!- October 5, 2021
Right off the bat I was asked to download a pretty lengthy update which REQUIRES an internet connection. You cannot set up this Surface without an internet connection. Once the update was done I was amazed at how smooth windows 11 feels and looks on this tablet. This is helped by the 120hz screen (You have to change it to 120hz because it comes default at 60Hz, System > Display > Advanced Display > Refresh Rate). I got the Premium Pro 8 Keyboard and it feels very sturdy, the magnets are just as strong if not better than the pro 7 to the point where sometimes it feels like its stuck which is a good thing. I'm using the older surface pen and it works right off the bat, it feels a little smoother but nothing game changing though. Overall Im very happy with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The New Pro 8 Doesn't Just Scratch the Surface- October 25, 2021
This is the Surface Pro that really can be your all-in-one device. The new Surface Pro 8 is a major upgrade from the Pro 7. The screen size is bigger, up to 13 inches from about 12. And, the screen is gorgeous with its new 120 refresh rate (although you need to manually set it). This screen is vividly bright and sharp, as good or better than the high-end iPad Pro. The new keyboard is stiffer than the old model, providing more stability and a laptop feel. This Pro 8 is basically a sleek Surface Pro X chassis with the power of an Intel 11 chip and a full Windows 11 operating system. The speed and performance is beast like. This is probably the best 2-in-1 device on the market. The only issue with the Surface Pro 8 is the price. One can find the same specs for less money. But is the Pro 8 worth it? I say yes. This is the perfect device, especially if you value portability and/or do a lot of traveling.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beware. Started smoking, overheating and freezing.- October 29, 2021
bought my Surface Pro 8 a few weeks ago, 19 days old. I was working on it and it froze up then started overheating and smoking and had that burnt electronic smell. It now will not turn on. Extremely frustrating when you spend $1500+ on a device. Microsoft is sending me another under warranty, but wanted to share my experience. Shoulda got the iPad pro.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.