Microsoft Surface Pro Signature Type Cover Keyboard - Ice Blue - English
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Ultra-slim design feels like a full, traditional laptop keyboard
- Large glass trackpad gives you precise control and navigation
- Optimum key spacing supports fast, fluid typing
- Enhanced magnetic stability offers a stable typing experience
- LED backlighting helps in low-light conditions
- Adjusts to virtually any angle to work comfortably at your desk, on a plane, or at the coffee shop
- Clicks easily and securely into place to instantly transform from tablet to laptop
- Fold back for tablet mode lets you fold the cover all the way back like a magazine while the keys are automatically disabled in this position
- Soft, protective cover shields the touchscreen display from damage and conserve battery life.
- Alcantara material is soft and warm to the touch, and offers a comfortable typing experience
- Crafted from specially-treated material that is incredibly durable, stain-resistant, and easy to clean
- Surface Pro Signature Type Cover coordinates perfectly with Surface Pen and Surface Arc Mouse (sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 203 reviewers who responded, 196 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Surface Type Cover experience- November 18, 2020
Got this type-cover for my Surface Pro 7 and have enjoyed the experience since. Here are the pros and cons: 1) Great feel and utility. The spacing between the keys and the travel distance of each stroke is near perfect. 2) Backlit on the keys have 3 stages of brightness, which I personally feel is great. 3) The trackpad is very responsive and of perfect size for the device. 4) Connection with Surface Pro 7 is very good and sturdy. 5) The slant adjust feature is very helpful. 6) Good build quality. Cons: 1) The cover material seems to sustain sweat stains over time. 2) A slot or holding the pen would have been great. Hope this helps in your purchase decision.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- great device, keyboard not durable- February 24, 2021
I really love my surface type cover and surface pro, but the type cover stopped working consistently about 7 months after my purchase. I'm a college student, so it's always in my backpack, and was a real struggle when I only had the onscreen keyboard for assignments. The good thing is that as an engineer, I mostly use the pen and drawing apps anyway (for math and science classes and notes). I would recommend buying a cheap bluetooth keyboard where the connection can not go bad just as a backup, and I'm currently looking at some other more durable looking cases on amazon.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dear Microsoft...- July 19, 2020
Include a coupon to discount these when you buy a Surface Pro. I get it, you put a red one with a Surface, they don't sell as much as the blue ones, and vice versa with other colors. So keep them seperate, so people don't not buy one because of the type cover color. These are great keyboards. Super comfortable to type on, and the backlight is nice. Keep selling them, because sometime people might lose them, or they want multiple colors, or any handful of reasons you could think of for needing to purchase a separate keyboard. But for first time purchasers of Surface Pros, give them a coupon! The Surface Pros need them, but the OS haven't been made tablet enough to not have them included. I get it, customizability. COUPON with purchase. That's all I'm saying.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.