Microsoft Surface Pro X 13" 128GB Windows 10 LTE Tablet with SQ1 Processor/8GB RAM - Black
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 13-inch PixelSense touchscreen display with a resolution of 2880 x 1920 and a 3:2 ratio is responsive, fluid, and easy on the eyes
- Microsoft's SQ1 processor and 8GB of RAM combine to deliver reliable performance
- Removable solid state drive (SSD) with 128GB of storage provides you with ample space to keep important files and folders just a quick tap of the finger away
- Integrated 802.11ax Wi-Fi and LTE Advanced Pro connectivity (SIM card sold separately) let you to connect wirelessly to your home network, office network, or any Wi-Fi hotspot around town, so you can work whenever, wherever
- Bluetooth 5 connectivity lets you easily connect a range of additional peripherals, such as wireless speakers and headphones, with clutter-free ease and freedom
- Two USB-C ports available to connect external displays, docking stations and more, plus you can use them to charge up your accessories
- 1080p front- and rear-facing cameras (with 5MP/10MP auto-focusing, respectively) let you capture, record, stream, and video conference
- Far-field Studio Mics make for amazing call quality
- Turn it into a full laptop with a Surface Pro X Signature Keyboard with Slim Pen and Surface Arc Mouse (each sold separately)
- Portable design is just 7.3mm thin and starts at 1.7 pounds so you can take it virtually anywhere, with an all-day battery that lasts up to 13 hours, plus it charges to 80% in under an hour
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system
Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
- Surface Device
- SIM Card Access Tool
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 400 reviewers who responded, 343 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The hardware is perfect, the software must mature- May 15, 2020
The hardware quality is superb! Battery life is above 6-7 hours with many hours of videoconferencing and working in browsers and documents. Windows 10 is snappy as well, but beware some limitations, that I hope will be fixed soon: - GlobalProtect VPN and some other VPN clients are simply not supported on ARM64 (Store app won't work). - Skype app does not let me share the screen. I can't understand how Microsoft let that happen. - MS Teams app crashed a few times for no reason in the past few weeks and I would realize it's not running by chance. Performance-wise it is comparable to a Surface Pro with Core i5 with 8Gb.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good start- May 29, 2020
The Surface Pro X is a glimpse of an ARM-powered Windows future, combining the best bits of phones and computers, but while that future is closer than ever, it isn’t quite ready yet. The new Surface Pro X might look like the rest of Microsoft’s Surface tablets on the outside, but it is fundamentally a different beast on the inside. It has a new processor at its heart called the SQ1, which Microsoft partnered with mobile-chip maker Qualcomm to create, instead of a traditional Intel or AMD chip. It is ARM-based, just like the one inside your phone, not an x86 chip, which has been used in most computers for decades. I think this is just the beginning of something great!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always on tablet!- June 14, 2021
So far so good. I travel a lot to job sites as a contractor and wanted s computer that is always connected to the internet and can take notes. this one is working great. The only gripe I have is that there are not many vehicle adapters to install this laptop in a vehicle and make it look usable and good. I might be designing my own stand for this reason. I may be posting my design on my channel "Anayalator". Overall, it's a great flexible little tablet computer that is always connected. Oh, one more thing, it does not run 64-bit applications. you need to run a parallel software to make it work.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.