Microsoft Surface Pro X 13" 256GB Windows 10 LTE Tablet with SQ1 Processor/8GB RAM - Black
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 13-inch PixelSense touchscreen display with a resolution of 2880 x 1920 and a 3:2 ratio is responsive, fluid, and easy on the eyes
- Microsoft's SQ1 processor and 8GB of RAM combine to deliver reliable performance
- Removable solid state drive (SSD) with 256GB of storage provides you with ample space to keep important files and folders just a quick tap of the finger away
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and LTE Advanced Pro connectivity (SIM card sold separately) let you to connect wirelessly to your home network, office network, or any Wi-Fi hotspot around town, so you can work whenever, wherever
- Bluetooth 5 connectivity lets you easily connect a range of additional peripherals, such as wireless speakers and headphones, with clutter-free ease and freedom
- Two USB-C ports available to connect external displays, docking stations and more, plus you can use them to charge up your accessories
- 1080p front- and rear-facing cameras (with 5MP/10MP auto-focusing, respectively) let you capture, record, stream, and video conference
- Far-field Studio Mics make for amazing call quality
- Turn it into a full laptop with a Surface Pro X Signature Keyboard with Slim Pen and Surface Arc Mouse (each sold separately)
- Portable design is just 7.3mm thin and starts at 1.7 pounds so you can take it virtually anywhere, with an all-day battery that lasts up to 13 hours, plus it charges to 80% in under an hour
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system
- Surface Device
- SIM Card Access Tool
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 56 reviewers who responded, 49 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Lower your expectations- January 29, 2021
TL;DR - Great portable device for minor, lightweight tasks like streaming videos. Long version - When I got this tablet, I know exactly what I'm buying. THIS IS NOT a x86 Intel/AMD tablet but rather, it uses a Qualcomm SOC similar to your typical Android phone so this isn't the most powerful tablet/2-in-1 around. That said, if you have realistic expectations and have specific use case for it (like me only using it to stream videos), then it does the job very well. Since it uses a mobile SOC, battery on it is superb as well. Now do I recommend this to a friend? Well it depends. This is an underpowered Windows tablet that has very specific use case like lightweight tasks, but if you're using this for more heavy tasks like gaming or photo editing, then no.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed- Not the hybrid you want- September 7, 2020
Microsoft made a device that has potential, to be fair, it is the first one out and am sure the 2-3rd gen will be better. For now keep using your IPad Pro. Let’s begin, t Surface Pro X fell short of its expectations and while I tried to make it work for my everyday usage (studying, browsing, note taking) the ARM processor made it worst. I am an engineering student and knew the moment the computer lagged on opening google sheets (basic functionality) I was in trouble. Here are my pros and cons. Pros: - Slim - Stylish - Portability + (pen hides in keyboard) Cons: - Slow - Arm - Expensive compared to other notable Tablets/Hybrids in the market - Nothing different compared to Surface Lineup would actually prefer surface pro 7 because of the i7 processorNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A Powerful Machine That Can Replace Your Laptop- December 27, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Microsoft Surface Pro X 13" Touch Screen is a powerful machine that can, when paired with the signature keyboard and slim pen, replace your laptop for the average user. The 8 Gb of RAM is more than enough to drive the applications you need every day, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. With a 256 Gb SSD drive, file access is quick and painless. * Setup of the Surface Pro X is simple and quick so you will be up and running in no time. * The device is light and very portable so is great for travel or for use on the couch. * With average use, the battery life last as long as advertised. * The display is stunning and clear Overall, if you are looking for a great, lightweight, powerful laptop replacement, consider the Microsoft Surface Pro X. You won't be disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.