Microsoft Surface Pro X 13" 256GB Windows 10 Tablet With Microsoft SQ2 8-Core/16GB RAM - Black
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 12.45" glossy PixelSense touchscreen (10-point multi-touch) is virtually edge-to-edge to deliver 2880 x 1920 resolution at a 3:2 aspect ratio for all your apps, games, movies and streaming shows, and much more
- Windows 10 Home on ARM features an easy-to-use interface, a world of apps, the Cortana voice assistant, Windows Hello face authentication for sign-on security, and more
- Windows Ink lets you take notes on screen, mark up photos and screenshots, and create content through Ink-enabled apps
- 256GB solid-state drive (SSD) gives you plenty of storage space for all of your essential files
- 3.15GHz Microsoft SQ2 octa-core processor, 16GB of LPDDR4X RAM, and Qualcomm Adreno 690 GPU deliver powerful processing and graphics performance
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac (2x2), 2x2 MIMO) connects you up to wireless networks with speed, reliability, and ease
- Bluetooth 5.0 lets you pair up compatible wireless devices such as headphones, keyboards, mice, and more
- Blazing-fast LTE connectivity with nanoSIM support and GPS helps you connect up to your network provider at high speeds (note: carrier activation fees may apply)
- Two USB-C ports and a Surface Connect port let you connect to displays and docking stations, and charge up your accessories with ease
- 5MP front camera with 1080p HD video and 10MP rear camera with 1080p HD and 4K video let you take impressive shots and shoot high-quality videos
- Built-in HD webcams are backed by Dolby Audio to make your video chats with friends, family, and colleagues smooth and clear
- Eye Contact feature, powered by artificial intelligence and the onboard neural engine, helps adjust your video calls so you appear to be looking directly into the camera
- Ultra-slim (at just 7.3mm), lightweight (774g), and versatile for easy portability wherever you go
- Up to 13 hours of battery life on a single charge (based on typical device usage) keeps you powered up all day
- Quick recharge gets you to about 80% battery life in just under an hour
- Built-in kickstand lets you get the perfect viewing angle so you can sit back and enjoy your entertainment in comfort
- Surface Slim Pen recharges and stores in the Surface Pro X Signature Keyboard (note: pen and keyboard not included; both accessories sold separately) so you can capture all your ideas whenever creativity strikes
Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
- Surface Pro X
- Power Supply
- Sim Card Access Tool
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 35 reviewers who responded, 30 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nothing else like it- January 30, 2021
The Best 2in1 Device around Period. Ive used an Ipad pro, a Galaxy Tab S7, a surface pro 7, traditional laptops. None of them can provide everything this Device does. Its literally about the thickness of a USB-C port and weighs almost nothing, yet it can run full windows. (Not 64-bit x86 apps just yet, unless you are on a early release software version) but I have not encountered an app that I needed to run that I couldn't. This device is plenty powerful. I am able to run older games like Mirror's edge and Mass effect at full resolution and high detail no problem. Just Make sure to use Microsoft edge as your browser since its Native ARM64.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Useless buy a chrome book instead- August 25, 2021
This product is not worth the price, the industry is not ready for a arm32 or arm64 bit processor, I bought both the surface pro x sq1 and sq2 and both failed to install regular software. This is like buying a chrome book but with a really expensive price tag. The industry is using x64 bit process and it will take about 2 years to have them move to a arm processors or Mobile chips. The emulator that window is trying to have for these surface is still not out, they have been working on it for 2 years and still no progress. If you need to use it for work and need to install software for it please do not waste your time buying thisNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good enough- January 25, 2022
Very good 2in1 laptop-tablet indeed. However, there are plenty of items are not available yet in ms store. I still have to use google playstore and still figuring out how to download the app in this surface.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Taking a chance- May 31, 2021
I’m on the fence. This is a great new design, but Microsoft has not advanced software compatibility as well as Apple has with their non-Intel chips. You can read plenty about the details, but as an early adopter and huge Surface fan I knew the risk going into it. Having said all of that, this is a solid design and delivers great performance for browsing, email and Office applications.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surface Pro X- December 4, 2020
This is the third Surface Pro that I use personally out of 6 purchased for our company. It is really nice to have cellular internet built-in. Speed and battery power are even better in this model. The challenge is getting used to the OneDrive backup which I'm trying to live with. It takes time to backup my photo files to the web continuously. I've ignored that feature up to now, by stopping OneDrive auto backup. The low memory warnings made me try to delete what I thought were redundant videos Deleting these movie files that take up unnecessary room damaged several videos that I needed. I finally paid for an OneDrive storage plan to get around the memory usage notices. I'm not sure I understand the philosophy of OneDrive yet and how it helps but I love everything else about this machine. I coupled it with a docking station and a large curved screen. It is a portable tablet and an extremely capable machine when you need multiple operations going at the same time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.