Microsoft Surface Studio 2 28" All-in-One PC (Intel Core i7-7820HQ/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 10) -Eng
- 2.9GHz 7th generation Intel Core i7-7820HQ quad-core processor with 16GB of DDR4 RAM deliver formidable power for seamless, lag-free performance when running intensive professional-grade software like SolidWorks, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Autodesk
- 1TB solid state drive creates plenty of memory space to store photos, videos, documents, games, and more without slowing down performance
- 28" PixelSense Display touchscreen boasts 13.5 million pixels and a 4500 x 3000 native resolution for true-to-life colour and visuals
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card with 6GB of dedicated memory delivers stunningly realistic visuals to help you execute your ideas with precision
- Integrated 802.11 AC Wi-Fi gives you fast and reliable internet wherever there is an accessible wireless signal
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port offers an easy wired internet connection for lightning-fast surfing and streaming speeds
- Integrated 4.1 Bluetooth makes it easy to connect to other devices like your home TV, stereo, and more to increase your viewing and listening options
- 4 USB-A ports and 1 USB-C port let you connect to a wide range of peripherals like keyboards, headsets, speakers, and more
- Use the Surface Pen and Surface Dial to create intuitive shortcuts to make your work even more efficient (Surface Dial sold separately)
- Treat your display like a PC work station in upright Desktop Mode, or tilt down 20 degrees to work in Studio Mode
- VR ready to support VR applications for even more immersive gaming possibilities
- Preinstalled Microsoft Windows 10 Pro operating system offers access to universal Microsoft apps and much more
Inputs & Outputs
- Surface Studio Device
- Surface Pen
- Surface Keyboard
- Surface Mouse
- Power Cord With Grip-Release Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety And Warranty Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 37 reviewers who responded, 34 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- GREAT All-In-One- May 29, 2021
I have had many All-In-Ones. PC and MAC. I thought my last 27" was great. Unfortunately, it died. I tried another 27" and was really disappointed with screen resolution and brightness, so I returned it. I decided to bite the bullet and get the Surface Studio. I am familiar with the Surface family, owning a SurfaceBook V1 Pro. Although these are very expensive the build quality, ergonomics, screen resolution, and brightness make it worth the investment. I am very impressed. The only complaint is the keyboard and mouse shipped with the unit are VERY inferior. For $3500 I am disappointed. The keyboard is so cheap it is warped and rocks while typing, and the mouse is equally deficient. I had to spend more money and buy some good Logitech gear.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful design with power to back it up!- June 7, 2021
I have purchased 5 of these machines for various installations. I am about to purchase another one. They are exceptional machines with power and stability to back them up. I highly recommend this for a high-end residential installation and/or a business environment where the touch-screen features and power of the machine add to productively. It is not an entry-level machine and the cost high, I do wish they had a lower-cost alternative with the same design for a more basic user.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love my MS Surface Studio!- August 1, 2021
I love my MS Surface Studio! Microsoft has come a LONG way in their innovation in the last several years/decade. They were a sleeping giant for awhile, but they've really upped their game again with new business tools including incredible upgrades to their graphic design abilities and support! Keep it up, MS! No more sleeping on the job!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.