Midland X-TALKER 2-Way Radios (T51VP3)
Available online only
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Pair of 2-way radios each feature 22 total channels and 38 privacy codes
- 28-mile transmission and reception range so you can stay in contact over long distances
- Channel scan function makes it easy to find live channels
- Integrated Weather Alert technology keeps you on top of dangerous weather
- Also includes 2 belt clips, 2 rechargeable battery packs, a desktop charger, and a Micro USB charging cable
- 2 x Radios
- Belt Clips
- Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Desktop Charger
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 205 reviewers who responded, 178 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Walkie talkie- October 22, 2020
This walkie talkie appears to be of good quality. Have not tried to see if it actually works over several miles yet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Waterproof- October 17, 2020
Bought for the grandkids, but unfortunately I had to return them. They needed waterproofYes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Good idea in theory- October 1, 2020
Bought these to have some fun with my kids. I live about two miles away from them and figured this would make them feel special that they could reach me and only me whenever they wanted. 25 mile range? More along the lines of 200 feet. I will be returning them and going with a different product. Pro is that they seem hardy and well built, but I don't feel that they are at all a reliable product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)