Miele CM5300 Automatic Countertop Coffee Machine - Graphite Grey
Available online only
• OneTouch for Two function allows you to make two delicious coffee specialties at the same time at the touch of a button
• The preparation parameters can be set individually, depending on the type of coffee and flavour intensity. Adjust the grinder setting, amount of coffee, brewing temperature, pre-brewing, as well as amount of water, ensuring perfect flavour for each coffee specialty
• Ground Coffee Chute - In addition to the bean container, Miele coffee machines also have a ground coffee chute, which bypasses the bean-to-cup system and allows you to brew an alternate coffee-type for a single portion. This functionality makes brewing a single cup of decaf or an occasional cup of your favourite dark roast easy.
• Coffee Pot Function - Prepare several cups, one after the other, at the touch of a button. Dispensing up to 8 cups of coffee one after the other, this is the perfect program for entertaining.
• Manually height-adjustable central spout (3" to 5 1/2") to fit taller glasses.
• Drink Specialties – espresso, coffee, long coffee, Ristretto, Cappuccino, Latte macchiato, Caffè latte, Hot milk and hot milk froth.
• System Lock - The system lock can be set at the touch of a button. This prevents accidental operation
• Eco Mode - Using the optional Eco mode function, the coffee machine does not heat up until just before the first drink is dispensed in order to save energy.
• Grinding Unit - The conical grinding unit is made from high-quality, non-abrasive steel that grinds the coffee beans in a special flavour-preserving way.
• The brew unit can be removed and cleaned easily by opening the side door of the machine.
• 1.3L fresh water container.
• 200g coffee bean container.
- CM5300 Coffee Machine
- Power Cord
- Cleaning Brush
- Apliance Care Starter Set
- Operating Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.
Please allow 3 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Large Item Scheduled Delivery (items heavier than 150lbs)
Product will be delivered inside your home for local areas and product will be delivered outside for remote areas.
Recycling of your old item(s) is not included in local delivery (not available for remote areas).
Assembly of the product is not included for local delivery (not available for remote areas).
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Seller does not ship to the following provinces/territories:
- BC Remote
- Alberta Remote
- Saskatchewan Local
- Saskatchewan Remote
- Manitoba Local
- Manitoba Remote
- Ontario Remote
- Quebec Remote
- Newfoundland/Labrador Local
- Newfoundland/Labrador Remote
- New Brunswick Local
- New Brunswick Remote
- Nova Scotia Local
- Nova Scotia Remote
- PEI Local
- PEI Remote
- Territories Remote
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Miele||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Major Appliances||30 Days||0%||10%||Not Returnable|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
Return or exchange requests for reason of cosmetic damage, manufacturing or design defects or improper installation (provided such installation was performed by Miele or its authorized agent) are subject to Miele’s Standard Warranty and may not be returned or exchanged. Return or exchange requests for any other reason, including product dissatisfaction or unsuitability and defects not covered by the Miele Standard Warranty are granted at the sole discretion of Miele. If a return or exchange is to be accepted, a Miele Care Representative will contact you to arrange for the return or exchange of the product. If a return or exchange is performed, you will be charged a restocking fee and, at Miele’s discretion, the cost of labour, travel and/or parts. If the product has not been removed from its original packaging , the restocking fee will not exceed 10% of the price. Otherwise, the restocking fee will not exceed 25% of the price.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 Days.