Miele Compact C1 Hardfloor Plus Canister Vacuum - Autumn Red
- Canister vacuum features Silence System and boasts 6-step suction and a 1200W motor is ideal for low-pile carpets, area rugs, and hard floors
- 3-stage filtration and AirClean System filters out 99.9% of dust particles
- Edge-cleaning design gets spaces near baseboards clean, while the furniture guard feature protects chair and table legs from dings and scratches
- Features an adjustable height, compact, lightweight design and has a 9-metre (30') operating radius, so it's easy to maneuver while cleaning large spaces
- 6-step rotary dial with symbols makes it easy to select the proper operating mode
- Universal floor tool boasts a wide suction area, wide thread catchers, rubber casters, and retractable bristles, making it ideal for use on delicate surfaces
- Handheld Turbobrush removes pet hair and debris from furniture, rugs, and floors
- Upholstery nozzle, crevice nozzle, and dusting brush offer options for cleaning everything from furniture to curtains
- Accessory Vario-Clip provide convenient storage for on-board accessories
- Dusting Brush
- Crevice Nozzle
- Upholstery Nozzle
- Accessory Clip
- AirClean 3D Dust Bag
- Motor Filter
- AirClean Exhaust Filter
- SBD 285-3 Universal Floor Head
- STB 101 Mini Turbo Brush
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Small but Mighty- November 9, 2020
Lean and mean vacuum machine. Powerful. And easy to maneuver. Relatively cheap for a Miele, Doesn't have the large array of functions that the more expensive versions have, but frankly we never would have used them. Our cleaning lady agrees. What it does have is the stuff you WILL use. If your house is wall to wall carpet then get the version of it with the large dedicated attachment. If you're only doing a few throw rugs, don't bother. PLUS on this model Miele DOES include a smaller 'rug beater' attachment which will be more than adequate for most rug uses.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Miele Compact canister vacuum- August 4, 2020
The vacuum cleaner is near perfect - I live in a small house and the vacuum is small. I try to keep the house quiet and the vacuum cleaner runs quietly. The cord rolls right into the machine - I am disabled and a fall can be a disaster for me. Not much heat is generated by the Miele and in the heat wave with no air conditioning, this is a real plus. The attachments make vacuuming carpet possible and simple. no complaints at all. mlYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Awesome- December 23, 2019
Bought this vacuum cleaner recently, and it is amazing. Very easy to assemble and use, good suction power, high quality build, light weight, compact, decent noise level/ pretty silent. Love the red colour, looks and feels sturdy and fancy, In our apartment we have only 20% of carpet and rest is hardwood floor and this vacuum cleaner performance is exceptional with all kind of regular dirt and small particles. Universal brush is more than enough for regular cleaning. I totally recommend it.
Not helpful (3)Report