Miele G 4998 SCVi SF Pre-finished, fully-integrated full-size dishwasher w/hidden controls, CleanTouch Steel panel & handle
Available online only
Miele Pre-finished, full-size dishwasher with CleanTouch Steel panel & handle, top/hidden controls , 3D cutlery tray and 5 Programs
• Energy Star Qualified
• Save up to 50% more electricity – hot water connection. All Miele dishwashers can be connected to a hot water supply of up to 60°C. This reduces power consumption by up to 50% and the programme duration by up to 10%
• Outstanding cleaning and drying performance
• 3 Spray Arms clean every level
• Powerful professional pump with variable spray pressure
• Quiet operation: Our water pumps, flow meters and spray arms are carefully engineered to provide the most quiet, most advanced cleaning operation; including a unique sound proofing system, containing layers of insulation which surround the appliance
• CleanTouch Steel panel: Miele fascial panels made of CleanTouch stainless steel have a special surface finish. This protects the surface from visible fingerprints. In addition, CleanTouch stainless steel is easy to clean without the need for special cleaning agents
• Automatic load recognition: Using automatic load recognition, Miele dishwashers automatically detect the amount of dishes in the wash cabinet and adjust the use of water and electricity accordingly. Thanks to this automatic function you don't always have to wait until your dishwasher is fully loaded
• Very easy door opening and closing – ComfortClose: The door is extremely easy to open and close, and stays open in the desired position
• Every piece of cutlery fits perfectly − Miele basket design
• Maximum versatility - Height-adjustable upper basket
• 3D Cutlerry Tray - the new dimension of cutlery care. The latest innovation from the inventor of the cutlery tray. The intelligent Miele 3D cutlery tray can be adjusted in three directions and adapts perfectly to various load adjustments. It can be lowered in the centre to hold larger utensils such as ladles and whisks, and the side sections can be pushed together to give headroom for long stemmed glassware
• Comfort basket design: Crockery can be loaded easily and securely for optimum results. The comfort basket design includes the following equipment features: cutlery basket, basket handles, height-adjustable upper basket, fixed row of spikes in the upper basket, MultiComfort area in the lower basket, as well as 2 rows of spikes in the lower basket
• MultiComfort area in the lower basket: The perfect position for each dish -The new and unique MultiComfort area can hold plates of various sizes (up to 35 cm Ø) in three rows. Chopping boards, serving platters and hollow containers such as bowls or tall beer glasses can also be placed there in a space-saving manner. Even large pots/pans or bulky items fit easily in the versatile lower basket
• Ergonomic basket handles: Ergonomic basket handles make loading and unloading easier. High quality is evidently seen in the premium materials used in their production
• Child safety lock, check indicators: Makes everyday work easier: Miele appliances feature a child safety lock and highly visible indicators
• Delay start: With delay start, the start of the program can be programmed up to 24 hours in advance. This allows you to operate your dishwasher whenever it suits you best and also to take advantage of cheaper electricity rates
• Countdown indicator: Keeping you informed: The countdown indicator lets you know how long the program has left to run
• Double WaterProof System: Miele’s "connect and protect" Double WaterProof System automatically shuts off the water supply to the dishwasher in the event that a leak or blockage is detected. The Double WaterProofing System has two double solenoid valves integrated into the basement of the machine in order to double protect against flooding
• 5 Wash programs: Normal, Pots & Pans, Sani-wash, Rinse & Hold, Express Wash
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.
Please allow 3 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Large Item Scheduled Delivery (items heavier than 150lbs)
Product will be delivered inside your home for local areas and product will be delivered outside for remote areas.
Recycling of your old item(s) is not included in local delivery (not available for remote areas).
Assembly of the product is not included for local delivery (not available for remote areas).
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Seller does not ship to the following provinces/territories:
- BC Remote
- Alberta Remote
- Saskatchewan Local
- Saskatchewan Remote
- Manitoba Local
- Manitoba Remote
- Ontario Remote
- Quebec Remote
- Newfoundland/Labrador Local
- Newfoundland/Labrador Remote
- New Brunswick Local
- New Brunswick Remote
- Nova Scotia Local
- Nova Scotia Remote
- PEI Local
- PEI Remote
- Territories Remote
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Miele||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Major Appliances||30 Days||0%||10%||Not Returnable|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
Return or exchange requests for reason of cosmetic damage, manufacturing or design defects or improper installation (provided such installation was performed by Miele or its authorized agent) are subject to Miele’s Standard Warranty and may not be returned or exchanged. Return or exchange requests for any other reason, including product dissatisfaction or unsuitability and defects not covered by the Miele Standard Warranty are granted at the sole discretion of Miele. If a return or exchange is to be accepted, a Miele Care Representative will contact you to arrange for the return or exchange of the product. If a return or exchange is performed, you will be charged a restocking fee and, at Miele’s discretion, the cost of labour, travel and/or parts. If the product has not been removed from its original packaging , the restocking fee will not exceed 10% of the price. Otherwise, the restocking fee will not exceed 25% of the price.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 Days.