Miele Compact C1 Canister Vacuum - Obsidian Black
Model Number: 41CAE005CDN
Web Code: 10408856
The Miele Compact C1 Celebration vacuum is ideal for gentle cleaning of sensitive hard floor surfaces and carpet. It is compact, lightweight and convenient with its space-saving design and large operating radius.
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Reserve & Pick Up
This product is currently unavailable for Reserve & Pick Up at nearby stores.
- 6-Step Rotary Dial - Electronic power control is operated by a multi-step rotary dial. Symbols for a variety of applications make it easy to select the optimum power level.
- On-Board Accessories - On the Compact C1 Celebration vacuum, accessories are stored on-board using a vario-clip. This includes an upholstery nozzle, crevice nozzle and dusting brush. Please note, the Compact C1 in Obsidian Black is shown.
- Silence System - The silence system with noise-optimized motor and integrated sound insulation is already quiet, but the silence setting is even quieter.
- 1,200 Watt Motor - With a power output of 1,200 watts, the Compact C1 Celebration vacuum offers excellent cleaning performance. When the vacuum is switched on, power increases gently and gradually to the selected power level.
- Operating Radius - The Miele Compact C1 Celebration vacuum provides a large operating radius of 9 metres (30 feet). This allows convenient vacuuming of even larger rooms without having to change power outlets.
- AirClean Filter – The Miele AirClean system uses an exhaust filter that captures 99.9% of all fine dust particles, leaving the room air pure and clean.
- AllTeQ Universal Floor Tool (SBD 355-3) - Ideal for vacuuming hard floors and carpets, this floor tool features retractable bristles, wide suction, wide thread catchers and large rubberized castors to prevent scratching of hard floors.
- Exceptional Filtration - Miele vacuum cleaners’ exceptional filtration is based on a multi-stage system. It consists of the innovative Miele AirClean dustbag, motor protection filter and Miele exhaust filter. The interaction of these components ensures that more than 99.9% of fine dust is filtered."