Milk Snob Disney Infant Car Seat Cover - Minnie Mouse
Available online only
- 4-way stretch design ensures the cover will fit over any infant car seat
- True 360-degree coverage provides a comfortable, spacious fit with maximum privacy while nursing
- Protects against harsh sunlight, strong winds and provides privacy from unwanted onlookers so you can keep your little one safe
- Modern, stylish design is easy to use and looks great when using it too
- Collaboration with Disney for colourful Minnie Mouse prints on the fabric
- Luxuriously soft material made from breathable and lightweight rayon blend fabric for a comfort fit that won't leave you or your little one feeling too warm
- Makes a great baby shower gift for expecting parents
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
- Love it!- March 16, 2018
This product is amazing. I had been stubborn about buying a nursing/car seat cover. Did not get one until I saw this Minnie Mouse and had to have it. Thus far have used it for 1 week. Hubby thinks it is great, much better than placing a blanket over the car seat and stays out. He loves it so much he has suggested buying a second one for back up (I may get a different print!). I have yet to use it for nursing, as with the little one we have gone out for very short period of time. We love it and would highly recommend!
- Multi use !- January 29, 2019
I love my milk snob cover because not only can I hold my babies car seat securely but I can also keep my privacy when I breast feed in it without worrying if people around me see my breast before my baby latches. How ever I'd like if the material was more wind proof. I blew air with my mouth and placed my hand on the other side of the cover and felt the air on my hand. On a windy day I must use a blanket ontop of the milk snob cover.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Girly touch for my little Princess!- March 16, 2018
I'm a second time mom and so upset I never know about milk snob until now...just in time for your Disney collaboration! <3 My son is 1 year 8 months and my daughter just turned 2 months so I've been able to use many of his previous items but this cover helped spruce it up and make things girlie! Not only that, but it has made feeding in public so much easier when trying to turn and keep an eye on my adventurous 20 month old!