Milspex 3-in-1 Military Rectangular Sleeping Bag (-28-Degrees Celcius)
- Duffle Bag Carry Bag
The weekends are for adventure and you seize your opportunity all year round. You've slept through it all -- from the brisk stillness of late October to the blustery ice-cold gusts of mid-January. You've woken up to water-logged forests, frost-bitten fields, and snow-covered campsites. And the same sleeping bag has been by your side through all of it.
The Milspex 3-in-1 sleeping bag is as versatile as you are. It has an outer and an inner bag for snug sleeps no matter how wildly winter weather fluctuates.
Why you want this:
- The height of it: This sleeping bag fits a maximum height of 190cm (6'2"), so it's got tall people covered too.
- Take it with you anywhere: Weighing 5kg when packed, this bag comes with a duffle carry bag making it easy to carry and store.
- Ample leg room: Roomy rectangular design with a loose shell construction lets you stretch out while you sleep.
- Two bags in one: Outer polyester bag is filled with 4Ib. of hollow polyester fibres, and can be used interchangeably with the inner polyester bag, so you're kept perfectly warm in brisk, chilly, and bitterly cold conditions.
- For the cold months: A thermal rating of -28 degrees Celsius means this sleeping bag can be used to stay warm in snowy, icy, and frosty conditions.
- Extra insulation: The attached hood and interior fleece on the inner bag helps keep the heat in so you stay nice and cozy.
- Cushioned comfort: A pillow pocket allows you to stuff clothes, a towel, or any other material to construct a soft pillow that'll help you sleep more comfortably.