Miroir Micro Pocket Projector (M75)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 15 lumens of colour brightness delivers clear and sharp images
- 16:9 aspect ratio and native 640 x 360 resolution create a quality viewing experience
- Texas Instruments DLP technology provides improved response time and sharper visuals
- Up to 20,000 hours of LED lamp life in normal mode offers long-lasting usage
- HDMI input with 1080p input capability securely transfers media from the connected peripheral to the projector
- 1.68 throw ratio with fixed zoom delivers up to 50" image, makes it an ideal fit in a small home-theatre room or a classroom
- Two 1W built-in speakers provide quality sound, while the 3.5mm audio out jack lets you connect larger speakers
- Built-in 2,100mAh lithium-polymer battery powers this projector for up to 2 hours and is easy to recharge
- Pocket-sized portable design weighing only 283 grams (10oz.) allows you to carry it anywhere
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 136 reviewers who responded, 98 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good, could use some updating- March 5, 2021
The projector is good for small scale viewing but wouldn’t recommend this to be the projector used for everyday use. I purchased this on sale so for me, it was worth the price. As for the the battery life, it is okay but the nice thing is it can be used while being plugged into a power source. My biggest issue with this projector is the speakers! The sound system is very poor but my work around is to connect my computer to an external Bluetooth speaker. This projector has served me well for what I use it for (travel and small scale movie watching)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for movie nights- September 4, 2020
This mini projector is a great buy! It’s very user friendly and it’s small size makes it easy to maneuver and store when you are done using it. The sound is okay, but I used it with a cheap set of computer speakers for a louder experience. My only complaint is that the HDMI port is too close to the audio port making it difficult to use a streaming device (like a Firestick) and the external speakers for sound. Anything requiring the use of a regular size HDMI cord is fine though.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great mini projector- September 19, 2020
Bought for camping, works perfect, we set it up with a tablet, that connects to a nice bluetooth speaker. Outdoor theater in a quick minute. The battery charged at full capacity only lasts for exactly 2 hours. The pathfinder speaker I use for it charges it, so I can get a bit more time out of it during longer movies. Kids from all over campgrounds come and watch movies with the grand kids.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.