Mission MS-200 10" 250-Watt Powered Subwoofer - Single - Black
- 10" subwoofer boasts an impressive 250 watts of power
- Long-throw driver is tuned and tested to ensure reliable performance
- Custom-engineered amplifier boasts a continually-adjustable filter slope from 40hz to 150hz
- 180-degree phase inversion delivers improved low-frequency response
- Auto on/off circuitry and stereo and mono LFE inputs make operation effortless
- Strategically-braced, sealed enclosure is housed in a blackwood vinyl cabinet for sleek good looks
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Solid Performer for the Price- January 14, 2021
Not many reviews for this product online, but I took a chance and am satisfied. I chose this unit because of a size constraint, I wanted to place in an open cabinet. It's compact size and no port made this woofer a fit for me. ELAC 3010 or SVS SB-100 were other options, but 2-3 times the price of this (on sale). This subwoofer met my expectations for the price range and power without question. Well built. Can spit out enough decibels for my application, doesn't sound muddy. Lower frequency extension would have been a fifth star, but it gets low enough and that would be asking a lot for the price/size. A good value for me.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report