MLB The Show 21 (PS5)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- MLB The Show 21 base game
- 5K Stubs to give your Diamond Dynasty Team a head start
- 10 The Show Packs
MLB The Show 21
- Baseball game delivers an authentic MLB experience with real players and teams, as well as all-new Legends and a variety of game modes
- For the first time, you can use your Ball Player in other game modes as you take him from the Road to the Show
- Streamlined programs in Diamond Dynasty provide clearer goals and more rewards based on how you play
- Simulation mode gives you an authentic MLB experience, while Competitive mode lets players go head-to-head in online play
- Casual mode provides an easier, fun experience to learn the game, with new gameplay styles and onboarding tutorials to help novice players
- Updates to Franchise and March to October modes help you make better decisions for the future of your club
- DualSense Haptics let you immerse yourself in the game by catching, hitting, running, and sliding with the DualSense controller on PS5
- Enjoy cross-platform play as you face your friends on PS4, PS5, or Xbox systems
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Out of the park- May 7, 2021
Great game, love the mechanics. If I could 6 starsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- San Diego Studios Strikes Out- April 22, 2021
Too bad I can give less than 1 star. Frankly this game is awful. Granted the game has just released, but there are significant issues that take away from what MLB The Show 21 should be. Rather than go into too much detail the important stuff are as follows:: a). Network issues and as a result games played not counting, b). RTTS has taken a major swing and miss with its “My Ballplayer” feature as its overcomplicated and at times hard to navigate, c). In RTTS your base attributes will never go above 50 unless you equip perks that you cant earn due to the issues in game re: have 65 hits but, the “program” feature to earn better perks has you stuck at 25 even if you’ve played through all 65 hits. d). The ever increasing appearance of micro transactions. e). Matchmaking is broken in DD, I have an overall of 76 yet I get matched with someone that has an overall of 81-85 (cant recall exact overall, but having exclusively Diamond and gold players). I would highly suggest that anyone considering this game avoid it. Your better off hitting dingers in previous instalments of MLB The Show and you’ll avoid the heavy price tag.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Fun and reminds me of the older versions- May 3, 2021
I do love the gameplay, but it reminds me of MLB The Show 19. I played that quite a bit and it is pretty much the same. Overall a great game, just because the hitting is a lot better and the pitching is different and better.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report