MLB The Show 22 (PS5)
- Unleash your creativity with your created Ballplayer and go for glory in the new and improved Diamond Dynasty
- Play solo offline or online (subscription required online multiplayer) against others with your custom squad to test your skills and become king of the diamond
- Try the new Mini Seasons mode, where each season brings new challenges as you face off against a new set of competition
- This is your personal Baseball fantasy, suited to your individual style of play
- Tailor your experience with gameplay styles and two new difficulty settings, and enjoy greater use of custom uniforms, logos, and stadiums with new March to October mode tools
- Get the next-generation MLB The Show experience when you play on PlayStation 5 consoles, including the return of Stadium Creator mode, and face your friends with cross-platform play (subscription required online multiplayer) or continue your progress on other platforms with cross progression (Cross-platform progression requires an internet connection and for each platform you play on)
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- To BOTH reviews below- April 4, 2022
Idk what the EA guy is talking about but EA DOES NOT make this game… AND ALSO to the guy who said it’s 2K you sound like the kid from school that complains about their test score but got the highest out of the friend group… It’s not 2K it’s San Diego Studios… Have a good day. And have fun with MLB The Show 22… good soupYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- To the guy who reviewed earlier...- March 29, 2022
I'm all for honest reviews, but at least get them right otherwise you just look like you're hating a particular company. This is 2K, EA doesn't even own the rights the MLB et MLBPA. It's a very good game, it just doesn't change much from year-to-year. Get your stuff right at least...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- EA Garbage- March 28, 2022
The usual recycled garbage that EA spews out every year with their sports games. Do not buy anything from them. Don't even look at it!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (18)Report
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns