Modal 1.2m (3.9 ft.) Braided USB-C Cable (MD-MCA421BG-C) - Blue/Grey
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Features a USB Type-C port on one end and a USB Type-A port on the other for a simple connection between devices such as laptops, smartphones, and tablets
- Sync capabilities let you transfer data at speeds of up to 480Mbps
- Braided design can withstand daily wear and tear
- 1.2-metre (4-foot) cable length gives you the flexibility to place your devices where you need them
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 110 reviewers who responded, 105 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Quality product. More pros than con.- January 3, 2021
Sturdy and quality materials. I've purchased same quality at better prices though. Worth it since it will last. The important thing I was looking for when I purchased this cord was the coverings at each end that help protect the cord from damage when moving the cord ground-floor to have if you plan on using your phone while charging it because the excessive movement creates "wear" quicker.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- USB-A TO TYPE-C CABLE- November 13, 2020
It is a good cable, the only issue is the usb-c end on the cable fits loose in my phone where I have to watch it because sometimes it will fall out of my phone. Since I use it in my car it is more of an issue than it would be at home.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wireless headphone charger- February 12, 2021
My husband received wireless beats for Christmas. He didn’t have what he needed to charge them. He stated they work well with his headphones. The young man who helped us find what we needed was very customer friendly. Thanks againYes, I would recommend this to a friend.