Modal 1.2m (3.9 ft.) Braided USB-C Cable (MD-MCA421RR-C) - Red
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Features USB Type-C on one end and USB Type-A on the other for a simple connection between devices such as laptops, smartphones, and tablets
- Sync capabilities let you transfer data at speeds of up to 480Mbps
- Braided design can withstand daily wear and tear
- 1.2-metre (4-foot) cable length gives you the flexibility to place your devices where you need them
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 200 reviewers who responded, 192 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best buy charger cables!!!- June 25, 2021
Bestbuy charger cables!!! I thought something was initially wrong with my phone battery because it wasn't charging normally for several weeks. However after getting the 6ft cords I decided to get these 3ft ones as well because they worked so well and were so sturdy. I quickly realized my phone was fine and there was nothing wrong with the battery, it was just that my old charger cords were too old and broken. I definitely recommend these to anyone who's looking for new charger cables and has a samsung that's compatible with them!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Modal 4' USBC to USBA cable works every time!- May 8, 2021
The 4 foot Modal USBC to USBA cable works really well in my car. The length is perfect and I have had no connection issues. I had previously purchased the same type of cable at the $5 store, and it had connection issues that couldn't be ignored, so I went to a reputable store (Best Buy) and bought a cable from a reputable company (Modal.) No problems whatsoever! Plus, I was able to match the color of the cable to the color or my car, which for me, makes it super deluxe!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grate length and very durable.- April 3, 2021
This USB charger was exactly what I need to connect my android phone to my navigation system in my car. I don’t have a google map system in my car and using this USB cable was my only option. I love the color of my cable , it stands out from the other cables the boys use in my car. I always know which one is mine. Lol The price is very reasonable and the length comes in handy if the boys need to use the cable in the back seats.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.