Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (Switch) - Digital Download
Available online only
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item an electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please ensure to provide the correct email address when placing your order.
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
- Features the largest roster of monsters in any Monster Hunter game, including all-new monsters, Deviant variants, and the mysterious new Elder Dragon Valstrax
- Enjoy multiplayer co-op (up to 4 players in total) either online or in person
- Hunt monsters anywhere you go with the portability of the Switch
Number of Players
- Digital Code
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 491 reviewers who responded, 467 would recommend this product.
- The MHGU experience.- December 28, 2019
Great game if you are ok with grinding. Like all monster hunter games, the goal is collecting weapons and armor to fight even harder monsters. This game has hundreds if not thousands of hours of content to complete. I imported my saved file from Monster Hunter Generations so that I didn't have to start from low rank again. I've already put 50 hours into the game and I've enjoyed every second of it. I highly recommend getting a Nintendo Switch Online subscription as well, since hunting alone can be lonely at times. The game itself was delayed twice due to bad weather. Other than this, everything was satisfactory.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Lot of Bang for your Buck- August 22, 2019
Maybe not as pretty and flashy as Monster Hunter World (because it's a remastered port of a 3DS game), Generations Ultimate offers FAR more content than World in terms of sheer content. There are more monsters to hunt, which is the hook of the game to begin with, but if you're coming to MonHunGenUlt from MonHunWorld it's best to set your expectations accordingly. It's not as streamlined or user friendly and the first 10 hours or so does take a lot of getting used to, but it really is the perfect game to play on the go. It performs great, the community is active, and for the current price ($30 as of the time of this review) you can easily squeeze HUNDREDS of hours out of it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great game for teens- February 1, 2019
My grandsons are very particular about the games they want to play. They study game reviews, and have a number of devices for gaming. After considerable study, they chose this Monster Hunter game for the Nintendo Switch. Monster Hunter has not disappointed!!! They have been thrilled with their new game.Although they spend most of their free time enjoying activities with the entire family, when they get into game mode, we let them play. Now they want to spend every extra moment playing Monster Hunter!!! I would recommend this came for any kid, especially those in their teens!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.