Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Digital Deluxe (Xbox One) - Digital Download
Model Number: 889842356083
Web Code: 13865152
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Hunt for ice-wielding foes within the snow-covered world of Hoarfrost Reach in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Digital Deluxe for Xbox One. Picking up where Monster Hunter World ended, this expansion pits you against all new enemies like Velkhana and Banbaro and equips you with brand new weapons, strategies, and combos.
Check with the manufacturer for details or purchase Best Buy Protection on the next step.
- Digital Code
- This downloadable content requires Monster Hunter World for Xbox One. Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order.
- This content is digitally downloaded through Xbox Live. You will need to register through Xbox Live in order to download and play.
- Includes the Silver Knight layered armour set
- Comes with 3 gestures, 2 sticker sets, 1 face paint, and 1 hairstyle for ultimate personalization
- Also includes 1 décor set to customize your room
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
- Must complete Monster Hunter: World's main story through Hunter Rank 16 in order to access Iceborne's story and quests
- All-new story picks up after the main game, whisking hunters to the newly discovered, chilly locale of Hoarfrost Reach
- Explore the game-expanding ecosystem of snow-covered terrain that contrasts areas in the main game, offering the largest region to date with a wealth of new content and quests to face
- Introduces frigid climate foes such as Velkhana, the elder dragon with powerful ice attacks, the horned brute wyvern Banbaro, and the snow-buried Beotodus, as well as fan favourites like the swift-attacking Nargacuga, who brings dangerous new tricks to his trademark move
- Utilize several new gameplay options to broaden your combat repertoire and create opportunities for exciting hunting strategies
- Access the Slinger, regardless of weapon type, when the main weapon is drawn
- Grapple monsters with more direct control by adding the Clutch Claw to the Slinger
- Unload Slinger to stun monsters with the Flinch Shot
- New combos and elements expand the functionality of each of the 14 weapon types to add depth to master in combat
Monster Hunter: World
- Go as hunters on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as "new world"
- Ferocious creatures inhabit the new world landscape including the series mainstay Rathalos plus the addition of Anjanath
- Use the surrounding environment to your advantage as you move across a world that's comprised of living ecosystems, and the landscape and its diverse inhabitants play a critical role
- Defeat monsters and collect loot from fallen foes to craft equipment and weapons styled after the monster that have been slain
- Exploit enemy weaknesses to gain an advantage in battle by selecting the right loadout
- Mount the monsters with the dynamic riding mechanic, allowing them to travel along the monster's body and deliver locational damage
- Players and monsters can move from one map area to another freely and without loading screens and gameplay also dynamically transitions between night and day
- Online drop-in multiplayer lets up to 3 other hunters assist you during quests by sending up an SOS flare to a worldwide server full of potential teammates
Number of Players
RPG & Strategy