MotionGrey Ergonomic AirWise Stool - Standing Desk Office Chair Lift Wobble Stool with 360° Swivel, Tilting, Adjustable Height, Convex Base and Saddle Seat- Black
Available online only
Delivery times vary by location. Most Marketplace items leave sellers' locations within 2 business days. Allow additional time for shipping.
• High and low. Get up to 10” of height adjustment through easy-access buttons.
• Flexible stability. Enjoy a whole range of movement while getting full support. The chair comes with a weighted base that allows it to remain in an upright position at rest.
• 360 degrees of reach. You can pivot a full circle, thanks to the stool’s convex base.
• Support and comfort in one. The seat’s circular cushion and waterfall edges are designed to care for your thighs and legs.
• Solid engineering from top to bottom. You get molded polypropylene for its black shell body paired with a high-quality gas spring coated with a silver epoxy powder finish for optimum durability.
• Firm grip. The chair base is built with a treaded semi-soft elastomer that keeps you stable even as you tilt in your chair. It will hold firmly in most conditions, except on wet floors.
• Tailor-fit design. The chair is built for people who are 5’1” in height or taller.
MotionGrey is a Vancouver-based company with the mission of providing an ergonomic solution to our everyday workspace. With sitting for prolonged periods becoming such a common practice, numerous studies have shown that health complications are directly connected to this bad habit.
Our team shared a common vision of creating a suitable and healthy alternative. After a development period of 6 months, the Motion Series standing desk was introduced in June of 2018. Whether you are a student, solo entrepreneur, or a large size corporation, we welcome all clients and aim to solve your company’s unique needs.
- Office Chair parts, Installation Tool and Gloves, Instruction Manual and Warranty Policy
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Support your local small businesses.- January 13, 2018
Got excellent customer service directly from the owners. Local company (for those of us in the greater Vancouver area), excellent service, and everything so far looks top notch. I got it a few weeks ago, no complaints so far. I'm confident that if anything goes awry, they'll take care of me. Why send money outside the country instead of supporting locals? The seat pan is steel, and the base is aluminium. Should last me way longer than my previous cheap office chair that lasted over 18 years and was mostly made of plastic. I'm wider in the hips and shoulders than most, so I got the Guardian after seeing and trying all three models.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Don't buy for the warranty...- April 6, 2020
Was a great chair in the beginning. Fast forward 2 years and it has completely broken down. Gas lift drops all the time, virtually every piece of plastic has fallen off, loud clunking noise from the tilt mechanism, and bars poking through the foam on the back rest. Contacted them for a warranty claim and they treated me like it was my fault and said they don't have parts. Wouldn't replace the chair even though virtually every part of it is broken. This was used my myself only, and quite sparingly. What a piece of junk.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Good Chair- February 23, 2018
Good chair but some things i don't like about it the chair doesn't raise high enough and same with the arm rests i also noticed my butt start to hurt after hours of gaming the mainly got this chair to match my red and black gaming setup and the price was alot better than others like half the price of dxracer and it looks cool.
Not helpful (1)Report
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Pulselabz||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Furniture, Decor & Home Office Furniture||30 Days||0%||5%||5%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 3 days