Motorola 5" Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision and Zoom/Pan/Tilt (Comfort75)
Peace of mind
- 5" colour display gives you a clear view of your little one and the nursery
- Remote pan, tilt, and zoom functions help you keep close watch on various corners of the room
- Infrared night vision gives you the ability to view the nursery 24 hours a day, even in very low light levels
- Room temperature display lets you know if the room gets too cool or warm for your baby's comfort
Convenient and connected
- 2.4GHz FHSS transmission technology provides a secure and private connection with a wireless range of up to 1000 feet
- Rechargeable parent unit is cost-efficient and environmentally friendly
- LED sound-level indicator allows you to see at a glance if your baby is getting fussy
- High-sensitivity microphone and two-way audio functionality lets you speak to and soothe, as well as hear, your baby, or play them one of 5 integrated lullabies
- Baby Unit
- Parent Unit
- 2 x Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 31 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A great two camera set !- July 31, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this a few weeks ago and I just love it! It’s a 5 “ video baby and home monitor with remote pan scan and it has two cameras!! I just love this baby monitor set ! I love that it has two cameras so you can keep an eye on both your kids. If you don’t have two kids it would could also be just used around your house to monitor your home ! It’s very easy to set up and use ! I love that it has two way talk on it so you can talk to your child in the other room and they can hear you and talk to you ! This camera system also Has room temperature monitoring which I love ! It works great and has so many great features and I would recommend this product to anyone!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- WORST DESIGN IN THE HISTORY OF BABY MONITORS- June 1, 2020
Bought this because of the flexibility of the handheld unit or the ability to use an app. Video quality is good but there’s a 3 second delay on the audio. Based on the features and quality of video, I would’ve given this 4.5 stars HOWEVER.....there is a blue light in the camera that flashes constantly. It’s so bright, it lights up the whole nursery. My now 4 month old can’t sleep because of it. To add insult to injury, the handheld unit has a green and blue light that are constantly on. Because it’s on our bedside table at night, it lights up our whole room too. We tried covering it with electrical tape, painting the plastic frame black and NOTHING works. I called Motorola and they acknowledged the design flaw but said there’s nothing they can do. I just ordered a different monitor from Amazon. I hate this stupid thing. DO NOT BUY IT.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- love it- July 24, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This monitor works great for me and I had no problem setting it up for use. The video quality at night may not be as sharp as some would like but you can still view enough that it works just fine for bed. I also like that i can pan the camera if need be very easily with the press of a button. This monitor will pick up everything so it is best to have no other noise in the room such as music or other sounds, I recommend after the child is asleep to turn anything else that is not needed off. This monitor does not have a ton of bells as whistles but if you are looking for something that does what is intended this is it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.