Motorola 5" Video Wi-Fi Baby Monitor with Night Vision and Zoom/Pan/Tilt (Comfort85 Connect)
Peace of mind
- 5" colour display gives you a clear view of your little one and the nursery
- Remote pan, tilt, and zoom functions help you keep close watch on various corners of the room
- Infrared night vision gives you the ability to view the nursery 24 hours a day, even in very low light levels
- Room temperature display lets you know if the room gets too cool or warm for your baby's comfort
- LED sound-level indicator allows you to see at a glance if your baby is getting fussy
Convenient and connected
- 2.4GHz FHSS transmission technology provides a secure and private connection with a wireless range of up to 1000 feet
- Remote HD video streaming on your compatible smartphone or tablet lets you view your baby from anywhere
- Rechargeable parent unit is cost-efficient and environmentally friendly
- High-sensitivity microphone and two-way audio functionality lets you speak to and soothe, as well as hear, your baby, or play them one of 5 integrated lullabies'
- Multi-colour mood light helps create a calming ambience for your sleepy little one
- Expandable with up to four cameras (sold separately) for multi-room coverage
- Baby Unit
- Parent Unit
- 2 x Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 51 reviewers who responded, 37 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing quality- July 30, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The screen is 5 inches so you get a clear view and the camera works well to see all around the room or just the baby. It has a mood light that is effective in calming down the baby as well as lullabies you can download and play. You can connect it to your phone and see your baby from anywhere like work or simply a different room. It has plenty of good encryption to keep that safe. You can record videos and audio, and you can connect up to 4 cameras if you want to see different rooms. It brings me peace of mind to be able to see my kids while I’m not there and be able to talk to them with the two way talk function. Overall I highly recommend this!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy- November 15, 2020
Have only been using this baby monitor for about a week now. So far I am very happy with it. The picture quality is great compared to the last monitor I had to return and it is very easy to use. Haven’t had any connection issues and battery seems to last awhile. I love the tilt option, because of this I don’t have to mount on wall I can just place it on the shelf and tilt to see crib. I am happy with my purchase so far. My last Motorola baby monitor was great as well but unfortunately it got dropped and broke. Then I tried another brand and was very unhappy despite the good reviews. So you Never really know till you try it and see what works for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Don't waste your time... Motorola will waste yours- September 8, 2020
At first this monitor worked great! But come the 5th month mark when our baby started to roll around it its crib the parent unit would no longer connect to the camera.. Which is not ideal, we could no longer see what our baby was doing or listen in. It took multiple emails and lots of camera resets for Motorola to send us a new parent unit. It took from July 29th all the way till August 21st to get our new parent unit... It worked for a month... And is doing the exact same thing! Now motorola wants us to send everything back to them so they can duplicate the issue. Once they do they will send out a new unit... How long will we be out a baby monitor... Too long if you ask me. Don't waste your money of this garbage unit.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report