Motorola ConnectView65 Plus 5" Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision, Zoom/Pant/Tilt & Two-Way Audio
Peace of mind both day and night
- 5" colour display with support stand and infrared night vision gives you a clear view of your baby around the clock
- Digital pan, tilt, and zoom functions make it easy to view every corner of the nursery
- 1080p Full HD video streaming to your compatible smartphone or tablet through the Hubble app lets you keep tabs on your baby from anywhere
- Room temperature monitoring allows you to ensure the nursery stays at a comfortable temperature for your baby
- Visual sound-level indicator shows you at a glance if your little one is making noise
- High-sensitivity microphone and 2-way talk function let you hear your baby, as well as soothe and speak to them
- 2.4GHz FHSS technology gives you a private and secure connection to your home network and is compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Wireless range of up to 1000ft. delivers freedom of movement so you can go throughout your home and still stay connected
- Ten pre-loaded nature sounds, lullabies, and audiobooks offer soothing background noise to help lull your little one to sleep
- Over-the-crib mount provides an overhead view of your baby while the magnetic mount allows you to place the camera on a flat surface
- Volume control, out-of-range alert, and low-battery alert makes operation effortless
- Secure connection ensures the privacy of your family
- Baby Unit
- Parent Unit
- Crib Mounting Kit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 18 would recommend this product.
- Must have baby monitor- August 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] While I'm no expert as a dad of 4 I've used a few baby monitors over the years and this one by far is the best we've ever used. Having the option to use the stand and have it directly above a crib or using the table mount gives me options. The clarity of the camera and monitor day and night is excellent. I especially like having the ability to use my phone and view the camera while away. I appreciate the piece of mind knowing I can check in on our baby anytime. You can snap an image or video and save it to your phone.The added features of playing a lullaby or talking to our baby is truly one of my favorite features.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Baby Monitor- August 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This baby monitor is so easy to use and is very dependable. My son is learning to stand while in the crib and this camera gives me great peace of mind. I've found it effortless switching between using the monitor screen as well as app which I downloaded onto my phone.well as the app. The quality and durability of this product are outstanding. My kids have played around with it and dropped it many times and it still works like new. There are some unique features to this device camera are the preloaded nature sounds and lullabies, such a nice touch. Being able to keep an eye on my kids while I'm in the other room is so important to me. I highly recommend this device!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!- August 18, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is such a great monitor! My toddler has just transitioned into a toddler bed not too long ago and I was constantly up at night checking on her to make sure she was still in bed and I disturbed her sleeping more than anything. So to say this has been a god send is a understatement. It was very easy to set up. I love that the camera back has a magnet the connects into the base, it makes it easier to adjust it how I want. The monitor itself has a great great picture. It’s crystal clear. Added features that I love are the two way talk. I use that a lot to tell her to get back into bed. Also another huge plus is it has downloaded books so it will play her a story and she loves that so much. I definitely recommend this to new moms as well as moms with toddlers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.