Motorola Talkabout T260 40 km 2-Way Radio - 2 Pack
Sold out online
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Wireless communication up to 37km allows you to stay in touch with your group, whether trekking on a back country trail or camping in familiar surroundings
- Handset features 22 channels each with 121 privacy codes, NOAA weather channels and alerts, and low-battery alert
- IVOX/VOX technology works like a speakerphone, allowing you to keep your hands free while you're on the move
- Choose from 1 of 20 call tones to personalize your call
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great range, but batteries are crap- September 22, 2017
I got one set and tested it out for almost a month. the batteries would on hold less than 24 hrs on standby. I changed the set with a brand new one and one of the radios holds about 48 hrs while the second one still holds about 24 hrs (ON STANDBY). I am yet to try regular AA batteries, but until then, in case of an emergency .... this would not be reliable.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not 40kms- May 22, 2020
I bought these for the purpose of 9km range. They state 40kms. They do not even work at 9kms. Dont be fooled, will be returning.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- walkie talkie review- November 24, 2017
We use these excellent communicators to stay in touch when on a cruise, hike,or other outing. We like the ability to have sub channels to ensure privacy and keep our communications to our group only. Excellent sound quality and great value for the money.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.