Motorola Talkabout FRS/GMRS 2-Way Bluetooth Radio (T800)
- 2-way radio lets you stay in communication with friends and family--even when there's no cell service available
- Downloadable Talkabout app lets you connect to your smartphone via Bluethooth
- 22 channels with 121 privacy codes make it easy to find available channels
- Share locations, send messages, use silent communication, and record tracks and statistics, all while off the grid
- 56km range ensures you can communicate, even from deep in the woods
- IPX4 rating protects the radio from splashes, humidity, and rain showers
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fantastic- December 4, 2020
These were purchased for a kayak fishing trip down in the Gulf. Worked extremely well. The "clip" on the back is a little strange in the sense you have to pull it away from the radio and slide it in, instead of having an internal spring that hold the clip on. Battery life was also great on these and held up on over 7 hours on the water. Only con I would say is that these are a bit pricy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great gift!- December 26, 2020
Great gift for our 10 year old daughter! (We needed a way to communicate with her when she goes out in the neighborhood and we don't want her to have a phone yet!)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Range was not very good- February 7, 2020
These are good quality, but the range is pitiful when driving. I think they start to cut out around 1/4 mile. Haven’t tried them on flat land or outside yet.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.