Motorola Talkabout FRS/GMRS 2-Way Bluetooth Radio (T800)
- 2-way radio lets you stay in communication with friends and family--even when there's no cell service available
- Downloadable Talkabout app lets you connect to your smartphone via Bluethooth
- 22 channels with 121 privacy codes make it easy to find available channels
- Share locations, send messages, use silent communication, and record tracks and statistics, all while off the grid
- 56km range ensures you can communicate, even from deep in the woods
- IPX4 rating protects the radio from splashes, humidity, and rain showers
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 36 reviewers who responded, 31 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works with older model- February 16, 2021
These are pricey but have the ability to send text messages like a micro cell tower. They also work with some older model Motorola’s. Buy only if you want to play with them since they have little practical use inner city. I have noticed very little to no interference but I chalk that up to very few people using the public frequency. To check if they work with older models you should do some research on frequencies that are available to the public.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic- December 4, 2020
These were purchased for a kayak fishing trip down in the Gulf. Worked extremely well. The "clip" on the back is a little strange in the sense you have to pull it away from the radio and slide it in, instead of having an internal spring that hold the clip on. Battery life was also great on these and held up on over 7 hours on the water. Only con I would say is that these are a bit pricy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Radios- January 23, 2022
I left my daughter inside our rv and drove 9 km away with a large hill between us and we still were able to communicate. They perform better than expected. Would have been even further if we were outside. Will be purchasing more of these units.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Reasonably good range- July 23, 2021
The range is reasonably good in a densely populated area with lots of houses and buildings. We haven’t tried them in a field or a rural environment, but they are very easy to use and clear inside of mile or so.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth it.- May 7, 2021
I got these on special when I went to my local store and I've been using them out on fishing trips and have wayyy less range than my brothers and friends walkies that were less than half the price.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.