Mountain Buggy Juno Carrier - Black
Available online only
- 4 medically-approved, carrying modes: front face in, front face out, back carrying, and hip carrying
- Hands through connection pouch, like a hoodie front pocket, lets you rest your arms, while cuddling your baby in front
- Weight-distributing waistband and padded shoulder straps let you carry your child for long stretches without straining your shoulders and back
- Width adjustable seat and magnetic sternum strap fastening offer a more comfortable fit when carrying in any mode
- Certified for use for children from 3.5-20kg (7.7-44lbs.)
- Includes 2 tailored, retractable storage pockets large enough for carrying essentials such as your smartphone and keys
- Stow-away pocket offers storage for a few baby essentials such as a pack of travel wipes and a couple diapers, allowing you to travel light when you need to
- Made from 100% Oeko-tex chemical free fabrics with a 100% cotton lining comfort and breathability
- Comes with a 35 cm (13.7") carrier panel that offers back support for your child, especially newborns
- Elastic loops secure loose strap ends
- Juno Carrier
- Infant Insert
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Ok carrier..- 19 septembre 2020
I was so excited to start baby wearing my newborn in my new carrier.. until I came to put him in my mountain buggy juno carrier by myself. There's a clip that needs to be attached on your upper back once your baby/child is placed for front carry and it is very hard to attach without someone else doing it for you. The material quality is good and once baby is in, he generally stays in place. Another downside to this carrier is it tends to get quite warm for baby.. a little too warm if used for more than 10-20 minutes. I ended up purchasing another carrier, hopefully I'll be able to use this one once my baby is a toddler and I can wear him on my back and attach the clip in the front. Overall disappointed with this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report