MSI 15.6" Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i7-10750H/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060) -Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 2.6GHz Intel Core i7-10750H hexa-core processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM produce impressive performance to give you swift and smooth performance in any game
- 1TB solid state drive (SSD) provides generous storage space to keep all your files, folders, and data
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 with 6GB of GDDR6 video memory gives you sharp textures, realistic shadows and detail, and amazing graphics quality in every game
- 15.6" IPS display features thin bezels and a 1920 x 1080 Full HD screen resolution to produce sharp and vibrant images for your favourite games and other content
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and an RTL811HS-CG ethernet port allow for fast and reliable connection to wired and wireless networks
- Bluetooth technology lets you stream audio to Bluetooth peripherals, exchange files between compatible devices, and more (additional devices sold separately)
- Three-cell 52.4Wh lithium polymer battery offers several hours of battery life on a full charge
- Two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C ports, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, and one HDMI port let you connect various devices, peripherals, and more
- One M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen3 SSD slot is available for expanding your storage capacity
- Integrated webcam lets you take part in video conferences, shoot photos, and more
- VR-ready laptop is capable of running virtual reality games for the next level of realism and immersion (VR games and accessories sold separately)
- Bilingual backlit keyboard offers added convenience in dimly lit spaces
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home bilingual operating system offers an intuitive user interface and advanced security features
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- dosent disapoint- February 23, 2021
laptop work nice ... plays eveything flawlessly for 2020 AAA games on high and anything else on ultra... the fans are noisy especially if u overclock the GPU. Will work VR great But For the Oculus quest 2 the app and helmet will say the configuration is too low........ if youre drivers are to date and got steam VR everything will work on high just make shure on youre nvidia panel that global preferences is on the high performance processor and just buy a fan pad to cool it off VR really ask a lot from this small monster. Upgrades look fairly easy to do and over all for at third gen RTX the price is great. A good buyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Budget Gaming Laptop- March 28, 2021
This laptop is an excellent entry level laptop but the MSI GE76 Raider 17.3" is a much better value. If you can afford the extra money buy that. This is a 3060 Max Q equivalent so it's the weakest 3060 on the market. It only gets 65 Watts TDP. Apart from the graphics card the TDP is the most important thing in a laptop. That said it can run any non-VR game at 1080 pretty comfortably. The build quality is low but that's expected in a budget laptop. The area above the keyboard gets really hot with heavy use. The screen isn't bright enough for outdoor use. Even indoors it's hard to see certain things with blinds open although mine could have been defective. The GE76 is only 36% more expensive but over 57% more powerful. Honestly it's worth the price difference from build quality improvement alone. The Asus ROG would be better quality at a cheaper price but I don't think it'll be available for a long time due to the shortage of AMD chips.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- overall very good- January 20, 2022
for $1600 gaming laptop with RTX 3060. I think this is a very fair machine. slim enough to carry around all the time and also has good power and battery life. dont expect it to be like 5 hours of gaming. none of the gaming laptop can do that in full power. 2 hours is good and very reasonable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Overheating Issues- March 27, 2021
Plays every AAA game thrown to it very smoothly. I have had following issues with this laptop. 1) The glossy finish is a fingerprint magnet. 2) Overheating issues - Whenever youare running on Best performance and have selected extreme performance from Dragon Center, keeping the laptop on your lap is unbearable.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- way better performance than HP- January 19, 2022
returned the HP victus $1499 machine. get this one instead. couldn't be happier. highly recommendedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report