MSI GP76 Leopard 17.3" Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i7-11800H/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3070)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 2.4GHz Intel Core i7-11800H octa-core processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM together give you a highly smooth gaming performance
- 512GB solid state drive (SSD) offers quick access to your stored data like games, movies, photos, and more
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3070 graphics card with 8GB of dedicated video memory delivers realistic visuals on the screen
- 17.3-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) display delivers immersive visuals with great clarity, plus its thin bezel offers a distraction-free gaming experience
- Killer WiFi 6E (AX1675, 2x2 ax) and Killer E3100 2.5GbE ethernet port offers flexible options for internet access through wired or wireless connections
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity provides instant wireless connection to transfer data between the laptop and other smartphones or tablets
- Four-cell 65Wh li-polymer battery provides plenty of runtime when you're on the go or away from a power outlet
- Sleek, lightweight laptop weighs just 2.88kg and is easy to carry anywhere in your backpack
- Three USB 3.2 Gen1 ports, a mDP v1.4 port, an audio combo jack, and an HDMI port help you to connect peripherals like gaming consoles, external monitors, keyboards, mice, storage devices, and more
- Sound by Dynaudio and Duo wave speaker delivers impressive, crystal-clear sound that keeps you engaged with your games, movies, and music
- Dragon Center software with advanced Gaming Mode 2.0 helps you optimise the PC for the best possible gaming performance
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system that has advanced features like the Cortana digital assistant, an easy-to-use UI, and much more
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 128 reviewers who responded, 125 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing laptop- June 21, 2021
I have been searching for a gaming laptop since a while, but none fit my requirements. There was always something or the other missing, and many had 4 or 6 core processors. But this laptop is perfect for my gaming needs. The 8 core 11th gen processor will allow the graphics card to run with its maximum power. The packaging was perfect, they made sure there will be no scratches or broken screens. The laptop looks so stylish. The screen is bright, the keyboard is very nice and smooth. I have tried 6 games till now and they all look and play great, a very smooth experience. Guess I am going to spend a lot of time gaming now.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- GP76 Beast- June 12, 2021
This machine is an animal. When I compare the in game benchmarks from tech reviewers with other models, this machine is beating out RTX 3080 units. Runs very cool and fans are not loud at all. I run AAA games full settings in 60-mid 70s full settings. Screen is pretty good for a 1080p. One big downside to this unit is the m.2 ssd has read speeds of 1900 and write 980. Very poor for an m.2 but it still puts out top notch performance, which makes me wonder why does a someone playing games need high end m.2 drives. Enabling the hybrid mode graphics seems to make the machine perform better on my 4k tv, don’t know why that is tho.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Amazing!- October 2, 2021
I bought this laptop when it was on sale. Was looking for an upgrade for a gaming laptop. I must say I'm blown away. Amazing graphics, quick start up, no lag during game play, I honestly don't want to stop playing. I thought the size of the screen was going to be too big since I previously had a 15inch screen, but I'm glad I went to a bigger screen especially for game play. It's an adjustment to some keys when it comes to turning up and down the volume or the brightness. The keys are quiet which I love. I only had this for about 2 weeks now so I haven't been able to explore all the computer options. For the price range I would say it's an amazing laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report