MSI GS66 Stealth 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Black (Intel i7-10750H/1TB SSD/16GB RAM/GeForce RTX2060)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- Intel Core i7-10750H processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM can easily handle a variety of games, software, and multitasking
- 1TB solid state drive (SSD) provides ample storage space and speedy access to all your games, files, and media
- Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card with 6GB of video memory and Max-Q design ensures clear, crisp visuals when playing games or watching HD videos
- 15.6" IPS wide-angle anti-glare display with thin bezel and 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution offers an immersive viewing experience with high-quality picture
- 240Hz refresh rate and 3ms response time allow smooth, fluid videos without stuttering, ghosting, or blur
- 10/100/1000/2500 ethernet port, integrated Intel Wi-Fi 6 (AX201, 2x2 ax), and Killer LAN E3100 network support offer multiple possibilities for fast, highly reliable internet connectivity, whether wireless or wired
- Bluetooth 5.1, a Thunderbolt 3 PD charge port, a USB-C USB 3.2 port, three USB 3.2 Gen1 ports, an HDMI port, and a mic-in/headphone out jack offer a variety of options for connecting external devices
- Large lithium-polymer battery with 99Wh capacity keeps the device running for hours without needing a recharge
- Cooler Boost Trinity+ technology with 0.1mm-thin blades guarantees excellent cooling performance to keep the laptop at the optimal temperature
- Dynaudio sound system featuring Duo Wave speakers delivers powerful and highly accurate audio that pushes your gaming experience to new heights
- Built-in 720p HD webcam keeps you in touch with friends and family
- VR-ready feature lets you use various virtual-reality gear
- Dragon Center software lets you customise and optimise the laptop according to your gaming needs and preferences
- SteelSeries per-key RGB gaming keyboard (bilingual English/French) makes your gaming experience more interesting through lighting and effects
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system that features an easy-to-use interface, the latest apps, and advanced security features
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 113 reviewers who responded, 101 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Is it worth the price?- November 30, 2020
This laptop build quality is good but if you look at corner at the laptop they put plastic and it's uncomfortable if you type for long time. How can msi pass quality control. Speaker is mediocre not that good. Laptop you can do photo editing and video editing easily and it is capable. Laptop gets really hot in gaming high set up. Thermal issues, You have Undervoult it order for it to fix it. 240Hz laptop screen that's the best part of this laptop. Amazing panel. Overall good laptop but MSI can do much better then this, battery life could be better. Overall it's a good laptop but not great and $2000 price tag there's much better option in the market...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Pretty laptop- February 20, 2021
I think the laptop deserves something between 4 and 5 stars. Pros: - Very good keyboard feeling: I prefer the key travel and actuation force of this keyboard over the Omen15 and Razer Blade 15's. I prefer Alienware's R3, though. - Very good build quality - Very good screen color accuracy Cons: - The laptop speeds up the left fan(processor side fan), which can sound loud, even in the Silent Dragon Center profile. I read this can be fixed by undervolting the processor. I have not tried it yet. - The trackpad feels not as responsive sometimes but perhaps it will improve with future driver updates. The trackpad of my Acer Nitro 5 feels more responsive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overheats but overall good- March 24, 2021
If you can tolerate a loud fan, and the computer turning itself off when it gets too hot, it’s a phenomenal s computer. I really wish it had a better way of cooling itself off, as it can be really disruptive. That’s my only complaint, and if it’s only used as a gaming laptop for less than 8 hours a day, it probably wouldn’t turn itself off from overheating. I personally play games like the sims 4 with none to little sleep, so it would be nice if it didn’t need to protect itself from overheating, It’s the best computer I have owned, as the second best I owned was an i3 core, 4 ram, so in terms of power this guy is a beast, just one that needs some rest.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.